Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Get Euphoria From Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Jun 8, 2013.

1. ????

Let me see your War FACE! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bullshit I can't hear you! AHHHHHHHhhhh! You don't scare me, work on it!

2. That's not euphoria, that's insanity.

3. Used too...now I get a buzz...and sometimes a boner.

I'm also insane.

4. #4 okiuisdgf, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    "do you get euphoria from weed? true? false? true&false?" 

[​IMG]

5. i wish. then i wouldn't need to take other things. when i eat edibles i always have a slightly euphoric feeling when the drugs are kicking in @_@

6. depends on the strain so this isn't a question at all

7. no. it did produce a little bit of euphoria when I was younger.
    I wish!

8. Yeah..every time.  There are so many things going on in your brain that its hard to recognize tho

If I didn't feel elated from smoking weed I don't think I would have ever tried that 2nd bowl..

9. I don't think I know what euphoria is as I've never tried any other drug but all I know is it makes me smile a bit more, makes me happier :)

10. I get the urge to masturbate. When I'm finished I have a good euphoria going on. I can't tell if it's from the weed or the fact that I just busted a nut.

11. official imo the stupidest thread ive seen on gc lmao

12. war face
    [​IMG]

13. when i was smoking my pipe i acidently sucked in the nugget, now its in my throat now when i breathe ut it tasts of weed but when i go to the dentist......

14. yeah sometimes its so strong i almost cry lol

15. I am the Euphoric Toker

16. Sometimes.

If I'm smoking daily, no, I just get a buzz usually, then if I smoke enough I get tired. It allows me to function as a normal person while high.

If I'm smoking a couple times a week, then it depends on my mood. If I've been in a good state of mind, yes I get very euphoric, if I'm in a dark place/having a rough time, it makes me contemplative and makes my mind work towards finding a solution for my problems.

I love that feeling, you get so much motivation to get out and do something with you life.

18. #19 BaxterTheDog, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Grasscity needs to make a facepalm emoticon.

19. I think the vast number of poll takers will say "yes" on euphoria.  But I wonder, and maybe someone will start a separate thread, how many people get an "abnormal" level of euphoria.  What I mean by that is hyperthymia, or mania, or even hypomania -- as seen in bipolar people who are unwell.

I think I understand my bipolar patients better now that I have experienced what I would call hypomania, while stoned.  I did have to ground myself from feeling in such a great mood after a minute.

I do wonder what it would be like being manic, all the time.  Distressing I suspect in the end, having been exposed, even briefly,  to that mood  while on weed,