Do you get confused when someone changes their Sig/avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by M369, Apr 16, 2009.

1. I know i do. Even if i know the person really well. When the avatar or Sig changes it confuses the hell outta me and i don't know who they are.

And if they change at the same time i got no hope.

I think people are mostly recognised by their Sig's and avatars on here.
    Does it confuse anyone else.

2. My name in itself confuses people. I couldn't tell you how many PM's I have had about that.

I also change my sig/avy a lot.

I'm a confusing mother fucker I guess.

3. I love your name I think its genius.

4. Hah, I confused myself when I changed mine a couple of days ago.
    I was like "Who the fuck's this imposter?" :eek:
    Forgetting I'd just changed it

5. I just wish I knew how to make a sig !
    i am how you say....not so computer savvy

6. Was wondering why you stopped rockin Eazy-E

7. do what i did: find a random picture, fuck around with the colors in photoshop and put a hempleaf somewhere in it.

8. Ya and whenever someone has an avatar of a famous person all their posts sound like that person in my head when i read it. (not the most clear sentence ever)

9. It may sound bad but I don't know how to work photo shop..unless your talking about paint.....gah I am embarrassed lol :eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. everyone is changin their avy lately
    its confusing as shitt

11. Whoo someone agrees!

12. THC has a pretty bad ass name xD hahaha. he's a fucking genius.

i get somewhat confused, but then again i think oh cool. new sig//av.

i myself need a new avatar. Gettin tired of this man right here. Mayuri anybody? :wave:

13. I made both my sig and my avatar in MS paint and I'm proud god damn it!. :D

14. well i mean photoshop is kinda like super smash brothers you just press random buttons until you win.

15. yea def

iv had the same avy since day 1 and no plans of changin it

16. i think it's time for a change my friend :smoke:

17. if anyone wants to help me make a cool one it would be much appreciated...I would be your internet sex slave ??? Lol ;)

18. I do. When I didn't get on here for awhile and came back EVERYONE had changed up their shit for the most part.

I was so lost =\

19. i cant i have to represent all the dinosaurs that where killed by the giant meteor

NEVER FORGET