Do you feel offended when...

Discussion in 'General' started by tokin', Jun 5, 2009.

1. Do you feel offended when people call you a stoner or pothead? or do you just brush it off, Do you go all defensive mode?

2. #2 NYYstateofmind, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    I normally just think that they are ignorant. unless when they say it, they are trying to be personal. I wouldn't appreciate being called a pothead by my family.

Edit:
    I would be offended because i take it from their standpoint. They would be saying that i am a drug addict.

3. Well, most people don't know I smoke actually. Mainly my boyfriend and his friends, so I haven't really been called one... hm.

4. I could give a shit what people call me, but I dont classify myself as being a stoner, Im just someone who loves to smoke the herb, its a shame that people always have to label things/people instead of taking it/them as they are.

5. I am what I am

6. It doesn't bother me because they speak the truth lol. I don't do drugs I only smoke pot (and mushrooms xD) and that's one of my favorite qualities of myself. Although I've beat the shit out of kids who have called me a dirtbag, that's a whole different level.

7. Doesn't bother me at all. People are only offended when they're looking to be offended, if you just let shit roll off you'll have a much easier life. There's much more to worry about than who is calling you a stoner or a pothead.

That said, I obviously refer to myself as a stoner

8. No.

Doesn't bother me.

I have more important shit to lose sleep over.

9. pothead? yea because thats suppose to be an insult

someone calls me a stoner, its whatever. yea i like to get stoned.

10. every one knows i smoke they call me a pot head, i call myself a stoner i like smoking and i dont think of stoner as a derogatory term just a status