Do you feel like you're being watched?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonygurl, Sep 5, 2001.

?

Do you feel like you're being watched?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who the hell cares?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hmmmm...I don't think we have to worry too much about this anymore? I mean as far as DEA agents, FBI...or whomever was doing the watching before...I hope they are doing something much more noble, and heroic right now.

Peace,

2. no shit.

3. yes, we are all being watched, if only by the cookies. I suspect the watching goes further in these times, but this time they are not looking for us. The answer is as always, hide in plain sight. Show them what you want them to see.

4. they are just chilling...everybody knows that the dea smokes weed too. everything they confiscate...where do you think it goes? straight to the lungs.

5. I always feel like somebody's watching me.

6. I dont think people consider me important enough to care about where I am or what I'm doing while on the boards... I dont find anyone else particularly that important either... Just my opinion though.

7. They are coming to get us.. HEAD TO ALASKA!! its the only way

8. only when i smoke, its called "paranoia" i think..

9. I am going to assasinate Bush.

:smoke: we shall see how long til theres a knock at my door:smoke:
    -Peace and Blaze on

10. Holy shit this is an old fucking post! I'm stoned and I stared at the post that has the most active users at once was 18 and was like, dude, there's way more than 18 on all the time... then I realized it was from 2001 when GC was still really new.

11. these days this is something of a record

look 3 police to every member...lol...

Attached Files: