Do you feel.... different?

Discussion in 'General' started by Xblades, Nov 15, 2003.

1. I mean not different as loner/ugly or anything..
    I mean different from the others, apart of stereotypes you know...
    Even if alot of people consider me a very cool person, when im at a crowded places or just in a random discussion i feel like "man.. those all think in a different way as me".. or something..

It's something like you feel like you are enlightened about something that other people ignores, you know, maybe about the REAL mean of the life if you know what i mean, i ask to myself all the time Why this way, why i have to be like this and not..." but it seems other people just do those things without thinking, like automated machines/sheep or something...

its very hard to explaini hope you all get the idea

cheers

x

2. my head sure as hell feels different after last night. but yea i know wat u mean like i feel more open minded and in harmony with the rest of the world from smokin n otha stuff. but thats jus how i feel theres prolly alota different feelins.

3. i know exacticaly what you maen.....

i dont think anybody sees things the same way i do .....

and espesialy when it comes to pain.....

this is yesterdays .....injury....

Attached Files:

4. lolol looks like you have a asshole on your arm...

5. lol...

well its on my ribs not that you can tell in that pic....under my arm...

the wife is holding up a quarter....

i fell thru a roof yesterday and had to chach myself on the trusses.....rotten shit...

6. Maybe i can relate, for me it's like people will go out of there way to say stupid and pointless shit, but some how it works out for them, and people accept them just like robots, i see robots everyday, robot here, robot there, you see robots can relate better with other robots, so dont feel bad if you are always the odd man out, it's just that i wont give in to comformities like most people do. It always seems that im on a different level of thinking then most people in social gatherings, it seems that people focus on one thing, being a dumbass in public, while i remain unnaffected and consider every possibility with grace and rhythem, everything will come to me, i dont go to people talking out of my ass to gain acceptaince like a lot of people may do, thats just my perspective.

7. yea i feel different...
    i think different....
    i know im diffferent, an that can either be a good thing or a bad thing

8. another thing about bein different, why is it that all the legal drugs people start to do are just be cool... cuz i dont think anyone starts smoking cigarettes thinking "hmm i think i wanna rot my lungs out and die of cancer" or start drinking along, most will start either alcohol or tobacco with a group of people n then start to do it by themselves. alot of people do it with weed to, but i personally jus decided one day that i wanted to try smoking, no one put any pressure on me n then it escalated to other mind altering substances to see things differently, cant get that feelin from alcohol or tobacco. robots (haha sorry to be copyin ya but its the proper word) like to be cool, and the law was created by robots, so only the "cool" things to start r legal.

if that made no sense then my bad haha, jus felt like rambling.

peace

9. I've never fit into society. But I'm ok with that. We pretty much leave each other alone.