Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever worry about laced weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hazy Ghost, Nov 15, 2012.

1. When I first started smoking, the idea of laced weed never crossed my mind. But the longer I've been smoking and the more I hear people's experiences with laced weed, it's starting to sketch me out. I mean there's nothing stopping a dealer from selling you weed that's been poisoned or something that could cause you permanent damage.

2. You could look at it that way, or if you like trippin, it could be the prize in the cereal box, all about how you look at it.

3. I'm not really talking about lacing it with other trippy drugs. I'm talking about some kind of poisonous chemical that will make you puke your guts out and black out. This happened to my friend and that's why she quit smoking weed.

4. After damn near 55 years of toking I have NEVER ran across "laced" weed of any kind!

Oh I've heard the stories, but I've never seen it.

5. that wouldnt be a dealer purposely poisoning you.
    much more likely to be a grower using something to get his crop to grow/flower faster cause he's probably a money hungry douche

6. I like tripping, i'd probably thank whoever gave it to me :)

7. Hell yea I do. I don't smoke with anyone except the people I know and trust that won't sell laced or smoke laced with me. If it was laced they would certainly tell me so I would have a choice as to smoke it or not. I only smoke with three people and myself. Back when I first started smoking, with a lot of people I was always sketchy about it especially people I didn't know or people that I didn't know but knew they did other stuff. To this day I'm still sketchy about it and always will be. I don't trust anyone tho at least not completly.. Not these days with kids and there spice and shit. Did it once never again.

8. iv smoked sprayed weed a few times i always know coz i get a lumpy feeling in the back of my throat not to mention a shit stone...needless to say people werent paid for that muck

9. when I first started I was pretty scared of getting laced weed then realized it was kinda dumb..

dealers are in it to make money, so they have no reason to lace their bud with some trippy shit.. and even if they added shit to it to make you sick, it would just drive away customers.. seems counterproductive to me

10. I got weed once with glass in it but never laced... I returned that bag, wth.

11. doesn't make sense for dealers to lace, unless they're some psychopath mass murderer in disguise

12. Giving away free shit and killing customers are both bad business practices.

13. My uncle once bought legal bud thinking it was real bud. Ended up losing his mind for a minute. would talk to himself a lot,overreact to things and have fits. Was sent to the hospital and believed the doctors were after him. Ended up losing his house and kids. Don't know if this was solely off the legal stuff or a Pre disposition to things like that. Fortunately finally starting to get his life together.

14. never worried about it man, i dont think that kinda shit happens much these days

15. Yeah I didn't really think about it from a dealer's perspective.

16. Well my dealers like making money...

17. This is a great argument for legalizing weed.

I have been a medical mj patient for many years. I know if my bud is organic or not. I actually have a label on what I buy with the nutrients use to grow the weed.

I know exactly what I am buying because I have an ongoing relationship with my legal dispensary who knows what I like and what I need. I actually know the couple that own the business.

Now pot is legal for recreational use in CO. If the Feds stay out of this I think CO will figure this out for the befit of all of us who enjoy the leaf.

18. Move to a medical state so you never have to worry about that! Or get a trusted dealer and stick to him/her.