Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever wonder?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MOBiker, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Do you ever wonder if Feds or others are following this forum?

Obviously many don't post under their real identity or name but your IP address can definitely be hacked by Govt. 

Does this bother you?

Maybe I'm paranoid...I'm not toking at this time so I know it's not the green talking to me.

Thoughts?

2. They have bigger things to worry about then me.

3. if they are they already know who i am where i live etc etc. but then again, im sure they already have all my information and i could care less, frankly. thats just me though.

4. This is fucking incredible. No, the government isn't monitoring GC we are fucking stoners. Try this excercise: On a piece of paper list in-order the BIGGEST threats to your country, any threat breathing or not, then put Grasscity.com where you think it belongs. Read it out loud and you'll understand this thread was a ridiculous thought.

GC has been around for years now, that's because they took the precautions to prevent shutting down. If you're really paranoid, take a look at the rules there should be some good advice in there about maintaining anonymity so you don't subject yourself.

5. Does it really matter? They already listen to your phone calls, and they've planted micro cameras in your bathroom.

6. They are reading everybody's mind at the same time, all the time. [​IMG]

7. The fbi?  Get out of here man, you are too paranoid.

Now the DEA on the other hand....

8. Who f'in cares

9. Hi feds!  :wave:  :wave:

10. Hi. :wave: (idk if the wave thing works cause I'm on the app)

Drugs are bad, mkay?