Do You Ever Think About...

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, May 20, 2013.

1. How you would look if you were a skeleton walking around and stuff.  You have no phucking clue what I'm talking about, so allow me to explain:  You walk through a hallway and someone jumps out and scares you.  You watch the video of yourself getting scared.  It's funny enough to post to YouTube, so you post it.

BUT, did you ever wonder what it would look like if you just saw your skeleton moving?

Another question,

Do you ever think about the fact that we are walking skeletons that are controlled by what our brain, which is actually made out of water and cells and other phuck, calls muscles and tendons?  Seriously, what the phuck are we?  Do we die and and cease to interpret forever?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah.

2. i love "phuck" haha

sounds like from superbad when the two cops were talking about the Vietnamese(?) guy with that name :smoke:

3. #4 A Rational Psychopath, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    "How you would look if you were a skeleton walking around and stuff.  You have no phucking clue what I'm talking about, so allow me to explain:  You walk through a hallway and someone jumps out and scares you.  You watch the video of yourself getting scared.  It's funny enough to post to YouTube, so you post it."

Skeletons cannot move without muscles.

"BUT, did you ever wonder what it would look like if you just saw your skeleton moving?"
    No^
    "Another question,"

"Do you ever think about the fact that we are walking skeletons that are controlled by what our brain, which is actually made out of water and cells and other phuck, calls muscles and tendons?  Seriously, what the phuck are we?  Do we die and and cease to interpret forever?"
    We are Homo sapiens.

4. Do out molecules and atoms travel back to the gases when we die??

5. Mind. Blown.

6. I'm guessing you lot missed out on prime children's television in the 90s. We'd obviously look a little something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtqhiAwXVI

7. FunnyBones was ma SHITTIZZLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

8. My dick is just one long bone.

9. If I lived in space with no gravity I wouldn't even need bones mannn

Would you mind if I vaped in your honor, tonight?

11. Dude, you are smoking too much and thinking too much. Stop it, you are making me dizzy.

12. In case you haven't noticed, we're made up of more than a skeleton...

13. Vape on efor me please! My dealer wont answer my texts.

You're not thinking outside the box, which leads me to believe that you aren't high enough.