Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever see yourself...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronic 2001, Jun 15, 2004.

1. I should remind everyone that this is all assuming that I get married in the first place. And judging by my past relationships, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

2. by introduce do you mean you be the first one to smoke with them, or doyou mean allow them to do it?

i can understand not wanting to be like, hey this is weed, wanna smoke, to your kids. but if you find out your kid smokes, youre gonna get pissed? thats pretty fucking hypocritical

3. IMHO when we're young (below 30 or 35 YO) we tend to focus too much on the "stoner" lifestyle and there is a lot of pressure to act a certain way when in the weed crowd.

As you get older (which I am) you realize that MJ is just a nice way to relax every once in a while (2 or 3 times per month) and you kind of put the weed in it's place within the context of your greater life.

Advice - don't get so hung up in constantly partying and looking for your next high. MJ is just a prettly little plant and a gift of nature that we can enjoy ocassionally.

just my 2cents

4. HIGH All, I've been smoking our sacred herb since 73' and no doubt till the day I die. I have a good job and own a business which Rocdog (my wife) runs.

Our oldest The Boy who is 23..24 in Oct. started 2 or 3 yrs ago knew we smoked, we told him when he was 12 13 we never hid it from him...we never toke right in front of him we went to The Blue View Room.

The next Boy is ((((Woodbug))))...my buddy..8 yrs and sort of knows what growing on, but when the time comes we'll tell.

It's the person nothing else who decides..yes not even LEO would stop me.

5. im going into the marines if all goes as plan.. gotta quit for a while to pass the drug test.. then find out if they give them a lot.. might need to quit all together :( but after that im going to collage to take a few buisness classes and shit like that so i can open my own buisness... i got it all maped out!