Do you ever see a civil war or revolution starting in Europe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TioW42, Apr 11, 2016.

1. 1. Where on the report does it state that 1,000 actual rapes occurred?

2. I would suggest that the lies and propaganda being spewed by bigots regarding Islamic immigrants is very similar to the same lies and propaganda that the Nazis spewed in the 1930's about Jews.

3. Again, where in London is a no go zone?

4. YouTube videos aren't worth a toss of a dead cat's mickey, any fool and his dog can upload a biased video to YouTube, show me something concrete rather than fluff you seem to think is fact.

Propagandist for Propaganda

2. What evidence could he possibly show you then? You disregard YouTube videos (of which there are thousands) on the matter , news reports, journalists experiences and just about everything else you will disregard saying it's biased or fake. He has presented you with enough evidence which you deny every time and repeat the instruction to provide evidence. There is nothing else he could do besides have you raped by one of them lol and you'd still probably deny it happened

3. Loads of people reported it and it was a full government report and also my family was there so I know. Let your mam go through the same thing and let's me call her story is a "fairy tale". Also what do you think of the Swedish rape stastics by the United Nations? What do you think of the United Nations or have you never heard of them? Also enjoy this CGI scene in Paris Michael Bay made yesterday and it doesn't look like Chinese people here

4. Show me a legitimate source that states with tangible proof that back up the claims, that's what I have been asking for but nobody seems to be able to provide it.

Search 9/11 in YouTube and watch all of the madness that appears, are they legitimate sources?

5. So you have nothing?

We are to take your word (anonymous) on a website that this all happened?
    Really? :)

6. Did you watch the video I posted? He ADMITTED he did it and was proud, boastful. This kid isn't an Islamic asylum himself but is the son of asylum seekers which directly reflects on the mind set and views of people that believe in pure Islam (not westernized Muslims). Do a search yourself and you will find many many sources. It is thought that there were between 600-1000 rapes. We had someone previously in the thread (can't remember who) telling us how his mum told him (who lives in Germany) she saw a lot of women crying that night and found out the next day. But my guess is all the hundreds of sources that will tell the story will be labelled unreliable or biased by you, and in that scenario there is nothing further we can do. And also there was a video where a man went around asking asylum seekers their thoughts on the rapes AND THEY REPLIED, they didn't go "Oh what rapes" they answered. But I guess they were actors eh?

• Like Like x 1
  7. There's a bunch of British cops admitting that there is that there's no point bringing up any of them because you'll say cops are rigged and corrupt or something so look up yourself. I guess you love scum like this

• Like Like x 1
  8. More refugee riots of course it's all fake I'm just gunna post it anyways

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah it's really sad how he would say all those female victims are liars like I said if his mam or sister went through the same thing he would go full rampage or probably track me down for saying that. It's like nearly 1000 German women deciding to lie for one night and blame it on random North Africans or Middle East men for no reason. Some raped victims don't even report it because they are embarrassed and ashamed because some sick illegal insect ruined her psychologically.

• Like Like x 1
  10. "As a city where more than 300 languages are spoken, London has a proud history of tolerance and diversity and to suggest there are areas where police officers cannot go because of radicalisation is simply ridiculous."

"Crime has been falling steadily in both London and New York - the only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump", he added.

The Mayor of London.

• Like Like x 2

11. Belgian minister says many Muslims 'danced' after attacks -
    "They threw stones and bottles at police and press during the arrest of Salah Abdeslam. This is the real problem. Terrorists we can pick up, remove from society. But they are just a boil. Underneath is a cancer that is much more difficult to treat. We can do it, but it won't be overnight," he said.
    Belgian minister says many Muslims 'danced' after attacks

Very civilized sounding people

• Like Like x 1
  12. What people? I mean isn't it obvious that these people don't even exist and everything is a lie? Everyone knows we are all plugged into simulations in a test tube made by the government lol ;)

13. There's no such thing as a Belgian Minister either -__-

14. The Earth is flat.

15. He says nothing is happening at all with the migrant crisis yet he lives in Ireland with a musilm population of under 50,000 which is like below 1% of Irelands population which is no surprise he is bias because he lives in a nice safe haven. It's like some rich kids saying poverty isn't common in America when it really is they just live in rich neighborhoods and not in Detroit ghetto's or Chicago. I travel a lot and sometimes in Europe and you can tell it has changed for the past 10-20 years. France's prison population is estimated to be 70 per cent Muslim, although France is only 8% Muslim. Wait until everyone deports all the problem to Ireland (especially if it has a low population) and see how that goes because it will end up just like Sweden.

• Like Like x 1
  16. If the Mayor says it then it must be true, eh? While overall crime is down 2% in NYC, homicides and rapes are up 5%. If fewer people are charged with possession it makes the crime stats look better but it sure don't mean things are safer.
    Violent crime jumps 27 per cent in new figures released by the Office for National Statistics
    NYC Officials Tout New Low in Crime, but Homicide, Rape, Robbery Rose

• Like Like x 1
  17. #178 TioW42, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Shit I rather trade petty small crime for rape and homicides fuck that and also isn't Boris Johnson so far left anyways? Never believe in liberals they always lie to keep the people happy so they dont go insane

• Like Like x 1
  18. Unfortunately we all look for facts that support our position and ignore the ones that don't. Saying crime is down isn't really a lie because crime is down. It does misrepresent what's really going on, though.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Boris Johnson is Tory and far from left wing.

Where in London is a no go zone?