Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever look at jets in the sky, and think to yourself:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kcuhpsahgih, Aug 24, 2013.

1. "There's actually people inside that piece of metal that's higher than Mount Everest.  I'm thinking about those people from the ground, and they have no idea.  I wonder if they're thinking about somebody on the ground looking at the plane and thinking of them."

Do you think that situation ever occurred?  I'm not talking about take off or landings.  I'm referring to planes that are just so high and very close to an airport.

Sometimes, while looking out my window at night, I notice tiny planes. It's so high.

2. that was deep

3. Yes. I think the same thing about submarines that we can't see.

Or fish so far down, light doesn't exist if they're not emitting it.

Or astronauts traveling through space.

Or people in China wondering about the U.S.

Or the people in the houses I walk past every day.

Or the people who go through the McDonald's drive through while I'm working.

Or the librarians in my local library.

Or the many dragonflies that fly around the road I walk on.

Or the loons that talk to each other at night.

I love different perspectives man.

4. No. I look at jets and think "I want to fucking parachute out of that so badly. Whatever height I would have to reach to achieve a several minute freefall would be well worth it."

5. Every time I see an airplane, I remember how shitty and uncomfortable they are. And also the lines where they grab your junk and treat you like a cow. I've been in way too many flights as a kid and young adult to still like those bastard things.

6. thats what she said

7. Whenever I see planes flying by I immediately imagine them exploding right there in front of me.

It's weird.

8. Sometimes I wonder about the people going the other way on roads, an how they have a whole different life than I do. & I will probably never meet them or know their story.

9. "I would just sit there and rot there, but then I looked up and saw the moon and got this weird feeling that Brandy was looking up at that same moon."

10. All the time actually.

And when I'm in a plane vice versa.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

11. Probably.

12. That reminds me of the Mexican movie "debajo la Luna misma" (under the same moon) (I think it's debajo)

13. I look at planes and I'm amazed at how something that big and heavy can fly.
    I know why boats float.
    Sometimes I'll be riding in my car and look at houses or cars passing by and think about how many people there are on Earth and how every single one has a story and even if I lived to be 1,000 I couldn't meet every single one.
    I look at the sun and moon and think how we're all just floating in the air basically, all pulled to a central object and just like floating.
    Then I think about how we've made objects to see things that are so far away you'd have to send like four couples into a ship into space and have them all have a kid then those four kids become two couples then make two more kids who would become a couple then they'd finally make it and never be able to relay it back to us.

14. I remember thinking this way back as a young kid playing outside since we lived near a major airport.

15. I remember thinking this way back as a young kid playing outside since we lived near a major airport.

16. I want to smoke a phat blunt with you on a clear night, and have a bon fire.  We can look at stars.

17. I never think about anything.

18. I get this when I think about how pet cats and dogs know to look into our eyes when interacting with us.

19. Anytime lol, I would prefer some OG Kush  :smoke: