Do you ever have those days when...

Discussion in 'General' started by F. Fontaine, Apr 10, 2009.

1. You feel like utter crap? Where the world is against you, where all your friends have turned on you?

As if you'll be in social exile for your entire life?

2. how old are you?

teens brains lose neural pathways that aren't used. so if you aren't social, I suggest you start no matter if it's a good or bad experience.

you do realize you have a right to choose who your friends are?

3. Wo that trippy. So if a teen never socialized and they lost that neural pathway, then what? Are they just fucked.

4. i think i might be able to relate..

4 months ago i was in a car accident,an i broke my leg in 5 places an shattered my ankle,didn't walk for 3 months cause my leg wasn't healing right,now im walking again an im finding out i have to get surgery on my leg cause the lengths aren't equal,

not walking for a long period of time really fucks with your head,also i had to move with my parents from the place i love,cause they went bankrupt an its cheaper to live down here,i hate florida,also i got in another car accident 2 months after the first,still on crutches.

also ive totally fucked up my whole school career,i use way to many drugs,an it just feels like ive been digging myself in this huge hole since my car accident,an i need to get out of it,also i tried heroin for the first time a couple months ago an word got out,an a lot of people i know think im a hardcore heroin junkie,just cause some kid was talking shit about me,

also i almost got shot cause i was all fucked up one night,an stole 100 xaxex bars an 400$s from this psycho dealer.theres a bunch of other things i could mention but im not gonna.but yes everyday lately have been those kinda days for me

5. ... Sounds like you're in a bit over your head, man. Sucks about the accidents though.

Also, why would you steal from a "psycho dealer?"

6. smart thing to do?

7. probably not,wasn't thinking rationally at the time,but i guess it depends on how you look at it.

8. drugs are bad, they make you do wierd things. like steal from psyco drug dealers :p

9. you have to realize that somedays you are the pigion and other days you are the statue

10. lol nice havn't heard that one +rep

11. I feel ya man...i live in a small town so theres drama every where people feed on the shit...I hate drama im prolly the most mellow kid where i live...needless to say ive stopped associating with most ppl. or theyve stopped talkin to me cuz i tend to b an ass when drunk haha...i only talk to my drug dealers...social enough i guess...mayb thats why my pysc. says im crazy hahaha.....

12. very well said,i would rep you but its not gonna do anything

13. its the thought that counts partna, you know this.

14. everyone thinks im a horrible junkie cause i tried heroin once i hate people talkin behind my back sayin oh hes on heroin now when im not and if i was on heroin i would have thought at least one of my friends would have said to me to stop like a good friend but no even tho everyone tought i was on the stuff like daily not one person said anything to me about it and they just kept spreadin stupid rumors about me behind my back

15. really? hhhmmmm....
    I had a lot of friends in middle school but everyone turned into a big asshole when we got to highschool. They all started doing drugs and dressing scene and hanging out with other douchebags who did the same drugs and dressed in the same lame clothes. and I was going thru some shit too so to summarize, I havent really been actively social for like 4 years.. and now i just dont fuckin know what to do around people. I guess I shouldve excersiced those neural pathways:rolleyes:

I kinda feel where the OPs comin from cuz in a way all my friends abandoned me too at one point but its your choice if you wanna be antisocial or if you wanna try to find some new people to hang out with.
    Smoking weed has really helped with the social thing for me. I still dont really have that many friends but I definitely have more acquaintences and people that I can hang out with every now and then.
    So my advice ISSS:
    Fuck those bitches, find some people you can get along with and smoke some weed with them. Weed really does bring people together:smoking:

16. yea i hear you,theres alot of my freinds that know i only tried it once,then i have other freinds that couldnt really give 2 shits,an then theres the people that bitch at you an talk shit about you.

17. Every day is a hurdle my friend.

18. the chemical balance of the brain is some weird shit man, neurologists have just barely scratched the surface. you know people that are lonely judge others a lot differently than say someone that has a lot of friends and is very social. just read this, maybe you'll learn something.

Loneliness Affects How The Brain Operates

19. ? Maybe I'll learn something?Ok sorry for the misunderstanding I didn't know a smilie could be interpretated wrongly, I put the rollie eyes cause I was rolling the eyes at myself, I sincerely meant that I should have tried having more friends. I know quite a bit about neurology, I understood and agreed with what you said about neural pathways needing to be used, it sounds really interesting and I wasn't disagreeing with you at all but I think it's kind of odd that you were so offended..