Do you ever get too high?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 13, 2013.

1. It's probably because I took a 5-7 day t-break, but I could be wrong.

Have you ever smoked cherry kush? I get this intense body high, but I also get this mind phuck in my skull (in the eyes.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUuShby0Vhg

2. 'Dude I think we got too high', said no one, ever.

3. I have... I mean I was uncomfortably high and didn't enjoy it everything I heard was very low tone and echoed like 3 times... Just couldn't even talk to people or make conversation.. This was after 1 bowl of chronic out of a pipe with no tolerance maybe I'm just a pussy lol

4. #4 smokin 'n tokin, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    Nah I feel you bro, if you get too high around people you dont really know it can get awkward because youre too high to think about how to form complete sentences. I've gotten so high before that I forgot how high I was and tried to order from Mcdonalds with a buddy. In the middle of the order we just start busting up laughing for a good 15 seconds for no reason and the Mcdonalds lady was like wtf

5. Lol I've done the exact same thing like I bought some shit at a gas station and I just walked off with the shit without paying and I look back and she's giving me the most evil stare and I'm like shit what am I thinking haha.

6. Being too high is very possible. I've experienced it once. Not fun at all. 

7. Yea, I smoked 2 joints with a buddy and then 2 hits out of a bong by myself within 1 hour and was way to baked after the bong hits and puked in like 15 minutes, was way to high and puked my guts out.

8. Did the exact opposite thing. I was buying something from a grocery store, paid the lady, and then walked out without taking my stuff

9. I had one time where me and my buddy where smoking like crazy hot boxing my room and playing games the usuall but when i went and looked at her all i saw was a giant freaky rabbit like one from alice in wonderland. it was fucked up, but still didnt stop me from smoking up more haha =p but now everytime i eat shrooms, she always ends up the same rabbit and idk why

10. Maan i wish i could get too high sounds fun. Even my first time i didnt get too high. :(

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

shit i've done that move sober. a number of times lol

12. Oh, yeah. After a spontaneous lung collapse, I took a short (5-day) break from smoking. Came back to the weed and my tolerance was low as fuck again.

One hit of dank would send me over the edge-- the usual symptoms: faster heart beat, feeling like you're gonna 'die', anxiety, muscle twitches, intense dry mouth, dizziness, feet alternating between feeling too hot and too cold, and then 15-30 minutes later--

All good, bro. Everything is high-larious, and everything just looks 'perfect' (all the different shapes surrounding me just seemed like they were meant to be that way, from the clouds in the sky; to the leaves on the trees; and to the bugs that buzzed around my head).

Let's just say that, for me, I can definitely get too high but the uncomfortableness of it is only temporary. After the initial 'anxious' stage, it all feels good again.

13. ohh yea more so when I first started. but when im too drunk then punch down a cone it usually ends in green out lol. also once me and a mate had a 1/2 to get rid of by morning ... 30 bongs later... needles to say we were both too high lol. sweaty palms and wot not. I half think its mostly from oxygen loss cause usually only lasts 10 min tho it feels never ending.

14. Well I'm high right now and although I'm not too high per se, there must have been a lot of CBN in my weed because it's not the most comfortable feeling ever. I'm feeling as if the back my head is slowly and smoothly being torn apart from both sides. It doesn't hurt but it feels odd.

15. sounds like chlorophyll to me.

16. Edibles have gotten to me once or twice. I've never been so incoherent. People were talking to me. I couldn't understand what they were saying or answer them back

17. Definitely dude, not too long ago I was hanging out with a couple of friends and we wanted to get really fuckin high and play Halo 4. We had a really nice gravity bong made out of a water bottle. It's no 2 liter but those hits would still fuck you up pretty good. Anyway we have this sesh and after 2 pretty big hits I was good, but then my friend finished setting up a huge hit for himself, (he later told us that he realized the hit was too much for him) and he told me it was my hit. Naturally I took it cause I was already high as fuck and since the hit was all ready for someone to take it. The rest of the night consisted of me muttering "Fuck that third hit" over and over while I tried and failed to play Just Cause 2. I even passed out WHILE playing it, lol. At one point I wanted cereal and I was so high that getting up and walking to the kitchen 20 feet away was the most difficult task ever. After getting the cereal I spilled it all over his carpet and then nobody trusted me to get another bowl :(

tl;dr
    Fuck that third hit

18. It's easy to do with a vape...it's so cerebral it can be uncomfortable at times 

19. I do get that high at times... but there are some strict qualification standards for me to say that.
    1- It should feel good.
    2- I should say to myself "Damn this is some good ish"
    3- I should not think a lot.