Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever get "the giggles" anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenVoyage, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Sometimes when I play hackysack & we kick it far or when my homie had to look around for it , had me & my other friend rollin aha cuz it only happened to him

2. Or when I went with my buddy to go with his lil bro to get a cup & there was some fatass guy that was talking to a employee & was like , " supposedly these glasses are indestructible (1 min pause) , but I broke them . He was like gasping for air aha . My friends lil bro was like , " fuckin gooon " & he just looked at us , then we left lol . We were blown aha

3. Giggles are dangerous dude.. last week I laughed so hard when I was parked that I couldn't breathe, so when I got out for air I forgot the car was already in reverse.. haha and my friend in the passenger seat was too high to realize he was moving. So after a little sprint across the parking lot we laughed even harder. Lol good times :smoke:

4. Haha damn, I don't think I got the giggles enough when I first started... But yeah I do get the giggles from time to time... Was smoking this Colombian haze, damn that shit had me giggling.. Defiantly go with sativa dom strains

5. ive been smoking steady for a few months so, no. I dont get them at all any more. :(

6. Occasionally. Especially when my tolerance is low

7. the giggles are like my favorite part about being high haha I love laughing :) but i don't really get the giggles anymore now that I've been toking a whole lot more :(

8. I only got the giggles my first time.. lol

9. same here man
    i miss my giggles :(

10. Oh man I remember the first time I got the giggles,

me and 2 friends went on my balcony then smoked three bowls of some DANK out of a apple, then we had cookies and milk in my kitchen, we all looked up at each other at the same time... Instant laughing for a good minute or two.

One of my friends kept trying to eat a cookie between breaths from laughter and that made me crack up 2x!

I still laugh at random shit...all the time actually, never compared to that one time do

11. I never have gotten the giggles. It's kinda disappointing.

12. I never have gotten the giggles. It's kinda disappointing. Oh well

13. I've been smoking for a long time. I can't remember the last time I had the giggles.

If I toked up with good friends, id probably laugh a lot, but I don't. Lol

14. [quote name='"GrungeJunkie"']I still get giggly with some of my best friends, cuz we crack each other up naturally and with weed on top of it it gets uncontrollable. :D[/quote]

Same here, but my best friends rarely smoke :(

15. Same here :smoke::hello::hello:

16. Not nearly as bad as I used too. I miss those days...

17. #37 Mang44, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Nope, that side effect goes away pretty soon after you start smoking. Good news though... Shrooms are guaranteed to give you some wicked giggles, probably better than the ones you get the first couple times of smoking pot. Usually if someone breaks out in giggles during a sesh everybody's all come on, chill the fuck out, thought you said you toke? Oh, let me add though... Laughing at something funny is always just a bit easier. That doesn't mean ill be laughing at stupid shit or having a laughing fit. Enjoy it while you can though, first couple times toking I had fits of laughing.

18. I'm high, and after 3 pages of reading the word "giggles" I started cracking up at the word "giggles" :smoke:

19. [quote name='"Mang44"']Nope, that side effect goes away pretty soon after you start smoking. Good news though... Shrooms are guaranteed to give you some wicked giggles, probably better than the ones you get the first couple times of smoking pot. Usually if someone breaks out in giggles during a sesh everybody's all come on, chill the fuck out, thought you said you toke? Oh, let me add though... Laughing at something funny is always just a bit easier. That doesn't mean ill be laughing at stupid shit or having a laughing fit. Enjoy it while you can though, first couple times toking I had fits of laughing.[/quote]

I completely agree with you on the whole "unmentionable giggles". I did actually get the giggles last week while I was at the beach. My friend and I had 18 cookies with about an oz's worth of butter. By the time they hit us, we were attempting to sit in lawn chairs in chest high water. Every wave would just knock us over and we would tumble back to shore laughing like hell just to go back out and try it again.

20. Not any more. I wish.