Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever get so high that...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Derwin94, Oct 16, 2012.

1. That you pack yourself another cone after already having a few, and then think. Ohhh, I'm pretty damn ripped as it is already. I'd better just wait a while before I have another. I'm enjoying this buzz, and I don't want to ruin it. So then I'll just zone out. Still sitting there with the billy all packed, holding the lighter in my hand, all ready to go. Then an hour passes by, and you only think it's been 10 minutes. During this whole time, I haven't moved an inch. Have you ever been so fucking baked, to the point where this has happened to you?

2. Yes. Every day :smoke:

3. Yes,of course ha ha.I always space out on a bowl if I am by myself cause there is no one to tell me to pass the it lol.

4. Ive done that a lot, don't just space out, but pack a bowl and forget about it, then go to pack another a bit later and realize its already packed ha

5. ...you notice the van with the orange cone working down the street, then the next day they're a little closer to my place, then the next day even closer!

6. hahah alll the time

7. Lol i love when that happens but them im like damn i coulda been doing somthing else wtf and start moving aroundr eally fast.

8. errrr day

9. u seriously just described my situation at this exact moment

10. When im really high i forget how to swallow hahha

11. Nah, I always pack another one, go about my day and hit it whenever I feel like getting back up there again, sometimes I hit it ten minutes later sometimes an hour.

Psyche

12. I do the same exact thing, lol!

13. You mean, only 10 minutes have gone by and you think its been an hour... ? haha you got it backwards

14. Yeah same every day before bed I usually get that high and I usually instead of saying "man I'm pretty blazed maybe I should wait" I say "Fuck it I might as well smoke this joint it would be a damn shame to let a perfectly good j lay out to get stale over night".But I guess your question was have I ever been so high that I stopped getting high unintentionally because I was so high..No I have never done that haha when I am ready to get high I get down to it no fuckin around the weed is packed and smoked within 5 minutes of deciding I want to get high lol.

15. Alot more often when hitting the sheesh.

16. I usually get really really high at night. Sometimes I get so high that I choose not to smoke anymore weed, because it would be a waste. I would just be high while sleeping and I wouldn't be able to remember that experience. Does that make any since to you guys? I am baked.

17. Yeah it's awesome.

18. Haha, yeah had this last night with 1/4 of standard and blueberry kush.

19. [quote name='"Crimsonmonie"']I usually get really really high at night. Sometimes I get so high that I choose not to smoke anymore weed, because it would be a waste. I would just be high while sleeping and I wouldn't be able to remember that experience. Does that make any since to you guys? I am baked.[/quote]

Yeah my high plateaus after a few jays. Better off saving it.