Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever forget that burning is a crime?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I used to forget/not care all the time. But since I've been busted I always look around now before lighting up (although I still light up anywhere pretty much).

2. i do forget sometimes when i'm just at home and toking. but then i remember that my friends have to use a stash can and i always remember when i pick up. it sucks.

3. did you know that cops can send a dog to sniff around ur car without permission?

4. I take J walks all the time and smoke discretly and I never forget that its illegal. I'm just very sneaky about when I smoke^_^.

5. hell yeah.

murders do happen daily in the 904 lol.

i live in the 904 too... but in a small town that i doubt you even heard of.
    starts with H.

ive only had one run in with the cops while high once, and even had a half o on me.

i was at the old guy's house, *he doesnt do anything anymore* and as soon as i finished burnin and pickin some up i go outside and get in the car to leave. didnt even see cops.
    then, i looked in the side mirror and seen "sheriff" on the door...

"fuck." the only thing that went through my mind.

they came to my window and kept asking me if i was this certain guy they are looking for, because he stayed with the old guy. and appearantly i looked like him.
    i kept telling them i wasnt him and told them my name. they asked me to step out of the car.

they probably knew i was high.. but they didnt care, they were looking for the guy.

needless to say the only thing that happened was it killed my buzz.
    i went home and smoked another j right after that though.

nassau county cops aint too bad.. but ive only really had that one run in with them

6. Fuck the JSO! Those fuckers shot an old man who went out to get them off his property because he though they were dealing crack. He wen't to thier window and was like you get off my property or I'm calling the cops. The undercovers blew his old ass head right off no bullshit.

So yeah it would behoove anyone in Jville to never forget that weed is illeagle cuz the cops around her are just looking for a reason to kill you.

7. Everyday to be honest, it's just a dried plant.

8. I think my friends and I look at it the same way. Like, it's a totally different atmosphere going on when we light up a cigarette as opposed to a fat chronic blunt. Excuse my choice of words, I just feel that part of being a non criminal is accepting the present as it is; that's why drugs are often debated over whether or not they should be legal.

9. Short answer, yes. I find myself walking to my door with my sack in my hands sometimes. Just so used to it that I forget to pocket it when I hop out of the car.

-C

10. yea i smoke all the time in my car when driving in richmond because they just don't care....however in a county bordering the city i got 6 months probation with alcohol AND drug testing, 6 month restricted license, 50 hrs. community service, and have to take drug and alcohol classes because i got underage possession of alcohol. bullshit.

11. This...this is exactly my MO when smoking in public. I mean obviously, I don't go looking for trouble or antagonize the cops or anything, and I'm law-abiding in every other way, so I don't attract much attention. I think it's really all in how you present yourself...act like a sketchball and you're going to get stopped or questioned, but if you act confident and as though you have every right to be doing what you're doing, no one is going to give a rat's ass.

12. Unfortunately where i live there isnt as much crime as other places, so the cops are a lot harder when it comes to weed.

Even though sometimes i will just casually do it around town/in my street, not really bothering that it is illegal. It is very risky though, and i have been caught with pot once before.

I had 2 joints on me and the police raided my house for that (they found nothing, i got busted outside i bar, what weed i had was in my jacket which was inside the bar), got let of after i went to a drug meeting thing.

Still, was lame.

13. I don't forget because it's a crime because it's well, not.

However, on rare moments i forget "i shoudn't talk about it in public because it is illegal for now"

14. Yea i walked into the gas station the other day with my bowl in my hand and didn't realize to put it away until after i paid for my gas.

15. To me it seems that these days after you spend a bunch of time just smoking it up everyday it really does just become something you dont see as a crime, to me it's like if someone smoked ciggarettes, bad example.. Despite it being so normal though I still keep that natural instinct of self preservation, so as not to get screwed.

16. I usually feel pretty aware...

17. #57 pinball wizard, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Yeah, almost been caught a few times cause of it, it's hard to think of it as wrong or anything. And then when you're stoned and realize how bad it really is in whatever situation, you practically shit yourself.

And I hit my dugout in public so much it makes me forget.