do you eat breakfast?

Discussion in 'General' started by BUDDAMUNK, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I don't have a set routine so I'll eat breakfast at lunch/dinner lol
    Some days I'll have to be up at 7am and others, I'll be up at 3pm due to college, contract bar work ect
    So I usually have something easy to stomach like cherrios and a cup of tea

2. #42 flammzrant, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    i broke the tie :metal:

i usually don't eat my first meal till like 4, sometimes i just don't, like i haven't had anything today except water and a mountain dew.
    i wake up at like 7 on average too, idk, i just dont get hungry often, unless i smoke a lot then munchies set in but i've been vaping lately.

i guess my breakfast is weed and water, sometimes a cigarette and that's my energy to bike 3mi to classes back.

3. Yes, just one toasted bread and hot coffee and I'm ready to rock the professional world. LOL.

4. I eat breakfast food, but sometimes not until noon....so if it breakfast or brunch? Can you have brunch not on sundays? I usually have a bowl of oatmeal...I eat dinner fairly late so it works. Like oatmeal at 10am, larger meal around 4 and the a small dinner later at night like 8 or 9 that's an estimate because my eating is super irregular, I forget to eat when I'm stressed or busy lol. Or some days I wake up at 6am and eat breakfast and everything...

If I'm up on time I eat breakfast?

5. no i dont, i cant face food at that time of the morning, 2 or 3 hours after i wake up is fine, but to just wake up and eat leaves me feeling fat

6. Eating a lot of food in the morning is the best time to do it because you have all day to burn it off.

7. I eat as soon as I wake up normally.

But by the time I wake up its considered brunch.