do you eat breakfast?

Discussion in 'General' started by BUDDAMUNK, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Just curious, do you blades eat breakfast when you wake up? I usually never do, earliest I'd get up is 11, so I usually just wait till lunch. I think elementary school made me sick of breakfast, I used to eat pretty much the same thing. Waffles/toast, and I practically hate toast now because I've eaten it so much.

2. No, I don't usually have time for breakfast, I wake up pretty late most of the time then usually leave the house. Never ate it when I was going to school, either, because I just never had enough time. I always woke up with like, 20 minutes to spare before I had to be out the door.

3. I dont eat breakfast for breakfast. Like Ill wake up and eat some chicken or lasagna something. I dont always eat right away maybe like 50% of the time, right now im eating for the first time today and I woke up over 3 hours ago. Usually if im eating breakfast foods (bacon, eggs, cereal, etc..) il have it at nighttime. im weird

4. I know what you mean. I made some cheese/egg/noodle thing at 2am last night and now there's nothing for breakfast/lunch. Wasn't thinking ahead.

5. Every day, usually oatmeal and yogurt.

6. I don't see how people can skip meals.

when I do I feel light headed, lethargic, can't think straight, and I generally hate the world and all who inhabit it.

I wake up at 9:30 most days.

7. break fast errday!

8. Depends how i'm feeling, but i try to everyday. How i acted the night before has alot to do with it. But i love breakfast foods like cereal, muffins, bagels, eggs, toast/french toast, waffles etc.

9. I'm almost 95% of the time not hungry when I first wake up, I'll usually either eat an hour or two after I wake up or about 8-10 hours after I wake up.

I don't like eating that much, costs a lot and I have weight to lose, so I only eat when I'm hungry or high.

10. Lose weight by going to the gym, not eating anything for 10 hours makes you lose more than just fat.

11. If I eat breakfast early (6am-10am) I get nauseous :laughing: my body is defective.

12. I'm aware of that, but if I'm not hungry I'm not going to eat.

13. :pCoffee First!

:eek:Oatmeal Second!

14. Well i do eat cereal almost everyday, but when i wake up at 12 then it's pretty much considered lunch lol

15. Just grab an apple, a banana, something to drink and you're good

Breakfast on the go :cool:

16. I don't have time for breakfast plus my stomach feels weird every morning and it doesn't want food

17. Bong hits for breakfast

18. Hell motherfunking yes I eat breakfast.
    First of all, because I'm having a strict diet that has to do with gaining muscle and weight in general.

Secondly because it gives me nice energy to start off the day otherwise Im a fuckin zombie til lunch.

And thirdly cause I love munchies!

:wave:

19. But if you want to lose weight you need to get your metabolism running. Meaning eating something small every 3 hours to keep it constantly moving which = burning calories. I have the same problem except I feel NAUSEOUS if I eat in the morning, I always have and I don't know why. Eventually you will get used to it. Eating once or twice a day (GUILTY) makes you gain instead lol and you lose muscle in the process.

20. There is usually a Ham&Cheese HotPocket with my name on it in the A.M.