do you eat breakfast?

Discussion in 'General' started by BUDDAMUNK, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Normally skip it. When I wake up I don't want to leave my bed unless I have to. Which means to shower and then leave for class. Probably should start again though.

Eggs and bacon tomorrow. :yummy:

2. A glass of milk and two pieces of bread smothered in nutella.

3. Yeah, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day lol and eating it everyday is important to me. I can't function or even focus on the task at hand if my stomach is rumbling. I personally don't understand how some people don't eat breakfast, I understand that for most it's a time issue but how are you guys not hungry when you wake up in the morning? I always am starving in the mornings. It really is the most important meal of the day.

4. No takes too much time, I usually don't get hungry until after noon anyway.

5. Nope. I'm never usually hungry in the morning so I'll just wait until lunch.

6. Haven't eaten breakfast in years (not including days off of work.)

7. Lately I havent been eating breakfast(past like 3 months) I don't know why, I just lost my appetite in the morning I guess? plus it makes lunch that much better, the waiting, I mean.:D

8. Wow! You guys at least need a bit of protein in the morning! Even a glass of low or non-fat milk would be an improvement! And perhaps an apple or banana on the go! Protein bar? Only takes a few minutes, at best! :rolleyes:

Your body needs the fuel! Unless, you went to bed right after eating 2 hours before!

9. I seriously hate 90% of breakfast foods.

So no.

I had a Nutri grain bar and a fruit roll up for breakfast today.

10. I usually am up at around 6-6:30ish so I'm not really hungary, but I'll grab an apple or banana and some oj or water before I leave the house.

11. Everyday, except when I'm off of work and sleep in (which is rarely)

If it's before 6am, I usually go to Jack in the Box or something. But I'll have cereal at the least.

12. I always have breakfast. I don't care what time I wake up, I always eat within the hour. Most of the time I wake up hungry so naturally I just eat breakfast. Very rarely I won't have time for it, but still never miss the coffee.

13. I do every day. It doesn't feel right without it.

14. #34 toke, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Eat breakfeast every day. I'm just shocked on how many people can skip the most important meal of the day...disgusting.

I wake up at 7..eat something rich in protein and carbs. Most days I'll have eggs (3or 4) with potatoes and ham in it and like 40 ounces of milk. and oatmeal later on in the morning since I wake up early.

Can't skip that shit man.

15. Yogurt and salami everyday for breakfast.

16. i usually never eat breakfast. my job has me working at like 8 or 9 in the morning, and i wake up just in time to get there on time lol.

if im off of school and work i might make a bowl of cereal or something before i go chill with ppl. but thats rare too.

17. I eat more for breakfast than I do any other meal throughout the day.

18. When I went to HS I didn't eat breakfast because It was too damn early... but now every morning I always do. I have to break my fast afterall;) haha

I cut up some sausage, scramble my eggs with some hotsauce and cook sausage and eggs together.. Hands down, one of my best and favorite break fast meals :)

19. #39 dubaba, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Yep its my favorite meal of the day. I usually eat biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon and grits. Cereals good too though.

Also love liver mush and corned beef hash and eggs

20. no ... unless a cup of coffee counts