do you drive while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by kaleidoscopeo, Sep 10, 2011.

1. yes/no?
    and do you smoke in your car?

2. Driving stoned is kinda like your in a video game, so yes.

And no, unless it's a long road trip.

3. yes, burn rides are one of my favorite activities.

I ALWAYS smoke on " back roads " - not main roads or highways. Like nature roads outside of town. Best way to relieve stress and have a great drive.

Only smoke and drive IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT.

4. Do I drive high? Yes.

Do I smoke and drive? Only if it's a Joint or a blunt and it's the only thing I have in the car. A back road blunt cruise to clear My head is all I need sometimes.

5. I use to, but I don't feel comfortable driving high any more.

6. I love to drive high!!!
    It is my favorite thing lol. And yeah I blaze in the car all the time it's my safe haven since my wife is so anti weed..

7. Hell the fuck yea. Exactly what SuperSilverHaze said. He took the words out of my mouth

8. i might smoke and drive around my subdivision if i can't smoke at home, but i usually only smoke while travelling for long trips, like 2+ hours.

i have no problem with driving high. i learned how to do it while i was too young and stupid to know better, but i'm pretty good at it now :rolleyes:

9. is there any other way to drive?

10. yes
    not my car so i dont

11. I drive high, but i never smoke while driving. IMO riding around smoking is just asking for trouble. I would rather smoke in the safety of my house.

12. Windows down, music up, that's the way I like to puff!

13. It's like your on auto pilot sometimes. And yes I smoke in the car. Use to smoke joints while driving but not anymore now I pull into a parking lot and use a pipe.

14. brt's are my favorite things, so yep i do drive high and smoke in my car. :)

15. Does that sound very safe considering all the variables of driving and how anything can happen? If someones on "autopilot" do they really have the reaction-time to deal with the unexpected? Just a thought.

I've driven high just fine, but only to take a friend home. I don't have a problem with people who drive high as long as they really can handle it, and I've been in plenty of cars with people I knew could handle it. It's fun driving around high, but my car is new and I rather not take any unnecessary risks.

16. No. I'm just high while I drive.