Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Compare Things You Want To Buy With Weed Prices?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wuidd420, May 21, 2013.

1. I always do this. If I want to get like a new video game or something I'm always like well I could get this orrrrr I could buy an eighth. Lol Do you do this? 

• Like Like x 2
  2. Only when I'm running low on weed. Which is always, so yes! lol :)

3. Haha I thought I was the only one that does that. I'll hear a specific amount of money and think "I could buy a ___ with that".

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hahaha love this thread. Just had some work done on my car. Paid it and went jesus I coulda bought a zip and nice bong w that!!!! Lol

5. Hahaha love this thread. Just had some work done on my car. Paid it and went jesus I coulda bought a zip and nice bong w that!!!! Lol

6. #7 Blackmamba17, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    Hahahaha i do this all the time!! 
    I even figured out a way to get past this whenever i want a game. Just go buy the video game you want from gamestop, then beat it and return it within 7 days and get your full money back and pickup a sack of weed with that money you could have wasted if you would have kept the video game :p  :D  :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is the story of my smoking career. I haven't thought of buying anything, not even gas for my car without thinking how much bud I could buy with the money I was spending.

8. Nope. I grow my own and think what I can buy with those plants. A new car my Wedding am a house.

9. i buy a little more than an ounce every month plus what every video game i want i always buy video games usually in lots off ebay like i litterally have all the ps2 games

10. Only when it comes to weed related items such as bongs and vaporizers.

11. lolol story of my life, sometimes i just wish delis would sell weed when you buy your dutchmasters, lighters, eyedrops, special k, etc