do you care what others think about you?

Discussion in 'General' started by thezool, Mar 12, 2012.

1. most likely alot of truth to that...

2. I love these pictures...But seriously, I could really give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.:cool:

[​IMG]

3. I do care what people think of me, and I dont think its a bad thing, if I can speak for myself.

As I like to look at people that look good, I think its vice versa so I feel better when I look good than if I havent showered for a week, havent brushed my teeth and have fucked up ass clothes on from 10 years ago.

Same with smell, and also with attitude.

:wave:bai

4. I used to when I was younger. Now Idgaf of what people think of me other than my mom and dad

5. I was diagnosed with social anxiety and depression after being in denial for the longest time. I can't get high around people because I'm scared of what they think of me, I suffer from negative thoughts about myself which lowers my self-esteem, and in turn makes me depressed.

I assume people think the worst of me which has made me become a loner. I have a cynical view of the world and I'm trying to change that. I don't really get the point of 'friends' or whatever and i think some of my friends have noticed that I never really want to hang out with them, so they leave me be.

I always sit alone at the cafeteria, writing in my journal. I could give two fucks what people think about that though. I write because I enjoy it much more than the company of others. Yeah it's weird, but who's not weird in their own special way? No one is 'normal' so I try not to judge others because I know I'm equally as strange, if not stranger.

There's a Dr. Suess quote that I really like. It goes: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

To me that means, just go out in the world and be you. If someone judges you and dislikes who you are, they don't matter. They're not worth your time to stress over or try to change who you are. If you're being yourself, the people who don't mind are the only ones that matter. Because they can accept you for who you are, not for who you want to be, or try to be.

If you try to be some cookie cutter individual who tries to fit in with the crowd and doing shit against you're better judgement, then you're only lying to yourself for some superficial popularity that doesn't even matter. The only person who matters most in what you think of yourself is, yourself. The only person worth caring about what they think of, is yourself. No one else matters.

Self-image is everything, if you're confident in who you are it shouldn't matter what others think because at least you know who you are. If you truly know who you are, why should others assumptions about your person even be an issue? Let them think what they want of you, you know who you are, they don't. Therefore, their opinion about you is invalid.

tl;dr Know thyself. Respect thyself. Love thyself and others will respond the same way :smoke:

6. i dont give a fuck to be honest, if someone has a problem or gets into my face ill tell them wassup

7. I'd like to say I don't give a fuck

but I definitely do

8. I'm indifferent to it. I can only be myself and if that offends someone, oh MFn well right? Good thing everyone should be used to disappointment by now.

9. Not really, I've always just kind of done my own thing. I still care in the sense that I don't want to be perceived negatively, though.

10. One should care about certain things, one should also not care about certain things.

11. More than I ever should.

12. Let me put it this way.

I don't care what people think.
    I am not a sheep.

I am not one of those kids who go out and follow fashion trends and buy over-priced clothes such as Osiris shoes, Polo shirts that costs $75 an item, etc.

If you TRULY like that style, wear it. But for me personally, I would never need things like that to feel good so others can look at me and know I spent a lot of money on my outfit.

I could...well, care less.

I dont have many friends, but does one sheep call the other sheep in the flock friends or does the shephard force them to confine?

13. I'd love to say no but yes, i do :eek: i shouldn't but i just cant help it.

14. I don't know I guess it can hurt sometimes but I'd still do me. I love it when people call me "asshole" cause I can say "I'm not an asshole I just don't give a fuck a lot" Just gave myself an awesome idea. :D

*Two minutes later*

TADA!

Attached Files:

15. yes i care what people think that said im not insecure whatsoever so its nothing i worry about

16. Naw fuck errryyyybodys 'pinnions

[​IMG]

17. The true people that really don't give a fuck don't make it obvious besides the world would be a better place if people stop stressing over petty small things that get them angered and focus on the most important issues like poverty, malnutrition, violence, war rather than "omg get my son off weed" shit like that.