Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care if people know you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. When not dealing with authority figures or environments that associate with them then not but if so yes because they're going to be suspicious of my droopy eyes. Dammit, why do you care Officer Jerry, I don't harass you on the smudge of jelly on your lip so why do the same to me...

2. #102 M32 Blazer, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    I don't smoke just anywhere and around just anyone, but anywhere I go I will usually always find a discrete spot to blaze coz, quite simply...

A stoners gotta do what a stoners gotta do :laughing:

3. I don't really mind, but I don't go around bragging about it, because I don't smoke to be cool like some ridiculous kid.

I sure as shit don't go around acting like a tard, or carrying weed while I'm high either.

I understand people that are new to smoking just can't handle it until they really get into motion with the weed, but that's no excuse to announce to the world how high you are, and end up getting caught before you even have a chance to learn the ropes.

4. Only people I care knowing i'm high is school authorities.

5. In public like on campus or at a mall, movies, or getting fast food I don't give a shit, I wont broadcast it obviously but I don't go to any measures like sprays or eye drops. Also because I'm a naive looking white teen who seriously looks nothing like a stoner, I never get randomly searched and even if I've got blazed red eyes, people--if anything at all--are quicker to assume anything other than the truth. So even if I'm high and see a cop I just act confident and walk by and I've never been bothered, even carrying a half ounce of dank through a crowded manhattan train station (bad idea I know haha) walking past a fucking pack of pigs, one just glanced at me and didn't give a shit lol. Basically I'll only try to hide it if I'm walking home to my parents or something, and I am 18 and I commute to college before I get shit.

6. So if i was high and not driving and i didnt have bud on me, if an officer asked if i was high could i say yes and get away with it?

7. I don't care who knows I'm high unless it's a cop. Of course when you have dreadlocks like I do, most people assume you're high anyways.

8. Some states (like NJ I know) have laws that forbid actually being under the influence of cannabis. So as long as you're not in one of those states and you don't mind being cavity searched for hours making sure you dont have anything on you sure... It's kinda the same thing as asking if you can smoke tobacco out of a bong in public, sure technically, it's just stupid. I'll say this though: if you're high and not driving and you see a cop that starts harassing you just say you refuse to any searches and if they detain you ask if you're free to go then leave. They'll try to threaten you, they'll say they'll call in the dogs if you refuse to let them search you, you will be terrified, but just do exactly that and you'll be ok. Never a good idea to fuck with cops, a lot don't care about weed but the strict few who are dicks about it will make your life hell if you don't know how to avoid it.

9. I could care less what people think

Have a Dank Day!!!

10. I get paranoid and shit if I am out in public, but I don't go out of my way to go to places while I am high either.

11. i smoke in front of little kids at the park. lol.

12. That's just plain dumb

Have a Dank Day!!!

13. Then why don't you? :p

14. Depends... People I know and "fear" what they could do (I.e parents cops teachers) but the cashier at McDonalds??? Fuck nah

15. Common sense

Have a Dank Day!!!

16. Only people I care about seeing me baked are people I work with. I don't smoke @ work but I seem to run into co-workers daily after work.

17. Fuck what people think. Eyes low 24/7

18. I used when I was younger. Nowadays it dont bother me as long as it's not my parents or someone who thinks highly of me

19. not really, i def dont flaunt it, or advertise it, but if someone makes eye contact with my deep red squinty eyes, im not gunna look away lol.

its not that big of a deal, what are they gunna do about it??

20. true story, unless your a minor, or on unmentionables, or if your acting a fool.

also the law may very city by city, but by me thats how it works