Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care if people know you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I sure don't. I don't try to make it obvious but I don't attempt to conceal it in anyway.... unless authority gets involved.
    I smoke where I want, when I want. I was downtown yesterday and downtown is packed like hundreds and hundreds of people and I was just walking along puffing a blunt. I guess I'm just careless, but does anybody else really just not give a fuck? Haha.

One time I went to McDonald's with these 2 girls and our eyes were red as hell and they were honestly too scared to order, I had to remind them that just about 80% of the people who go to McDonald's are blazed lmao.

2. Honestly, I do. Not with my friends, they'll just have some fun with me but its all in good fun. In public, its another thing. I would never do what you did at McDonalds, for example. I had a bad experience having red eyes in a fast food place, and I'd rather not re-live / risk it again.

I would also never smoke in public like you did as well. I'm extremely cautious when we smoke in a car.

Until its legal, I will always care.

3. If i'm walking into a movie, getting food, or something like that i don't give a shit.

If i'm going to school or driving i'd rather put in eye drops to be on the safe side.

4. only around important people, bosses, family, authority. if not one of those, idgaf. haha

5. yep... I really care... gov. employee.. I only share with close friends

and Im a card holder... and it still matters

6. Only to Family Members but I love it when you're high out of your mind but your eyes are white saves trouble.

7. Not in the least. I don't smoke in public often but I really don't care who sees when I do. Except for kids, when I walk pass I'll go as far as burning my finger putting it out and sliding it up my sleeve so that they don't see it or whiff it. When people ask I just reply with a "Yup" and go about my merry way. I never understood what caused people to ask anyway. Are they in any way happier by knowing if I'm high or not?

8. ^^ Some people are just happy to see you man, it happens to me too.

9. my outlook is i would rather have somebody know i am stoned than a complete moron.
    therefore when i am super baked i do not wear eye drops haha

10. I have a shirt that says High All Day

11. #11 Koopakoo, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    I have a shirt with this on it.
    [​IMG]

12. Really? That's terrible but understandable. When you say sharing with close friends, can't the gov't see that your on this site in some way?

I don't care to an extend. I care about the people I'm with caring. My g/f is a paranoid Pamela 24/7. I'll walk to the store with her, light a J and she starts freaking.

I don't care one bit. I do the same thing as you OP, I can walk around Pittsburgh with a swisher and no one even looks twice at you. I frequently put a rolled blunt in on my ear if I roll it prior to the time of smoking and I often forget it's there and I'll go through walmart, mc donalds, doesn't matter - no one cares enough to take the time to get you in trouble.

13. Not unless it's a parent, boss, or cop. Otherwise I toke up anywhere and don't give a care

14. did you get pussy?

15. No,because unless they watched me smoke it would be hard for them to prove it anyway.

16. So lucky my friend. Where I live, if any mother saw that, you'd have the cops on you in a matter of minutes. its a shame really.

17. I think you need to use logic.
    You dont go to a job interview high.
    You dont go to a law/related building high.
    Etc..
    You get high when youre at home chilling kicking back,
    You get high when you do what the fuck you want why am i even doing this. Fuck im stupid!!!!

18. Tell us. Now.

19. [quote name='"Shaaaft"']

Really? That's terrible but understandable. When you say sharing with close friends, can't the gov't see that your on this site in some way?

I don't care to an extend. I care about the people I'm with caring. My g/f is a paranoid Pamela 24/7. I'll walk to the store with her, light a J and she starts freaking.

I don't care one bit. I do the same thing as you OP, I can walk around Pittsburgh with a swisher and no one even looks twice at you. I frequently put a rolled blunt in on my ear if I roll it prior to the time of smoking and I often forget it's there and I'll go through walmart, mc donalds, doesn't matter - no one cares enough to take the time to get you in trouble.[/quote]

That's what I'm saying. I mean I can kinda get the feeling or vibe when I sense a narc so those are the times I'd try to hide it but the average person really isn't going to take their time to call 9/11 because they saw you smoking weed.... unless you're posted somewhere. Some people will look, some in excitement, some in disproval, but fuck it. Especially if you only got like a blunt or joint on you, then you can just eat it.

20. [quote name='"Skunk Dank"']I think you need to use logic.
    You dont go to a job interview high.
    You dont go to a law/related building high.
    Etc..
    You get high when youre at home chilling kicking back,
    You get high when you do what the fuck you want why am i even doing this. Fuck im stupid!!!![/quote]

I want what you're smoking....