do you care about.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jayohe12, May 13, 2013.

1. Do you care about a gal/guy body count. I kinda do to where I don't want to ask a girl how many guys beat her vajay,! And would you date a guy/gal who messed with 100+?

2. depends on if they're over sleepin around or not

I aint about to be number 101 if it don't mean shit

3. #3 MandalaSmoker, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
    If I love her and she isnt cheating I would yes.

Im so high man thought ya asked if Id still have sex with a girl thats had sex with over 100 folks lol or did you?You see I told you Im high.Im smoking from my hydro harvest woot woot.

4. Yup. When it comes to things like this my first girlfriend fucked me up for life. She pretty much fucked everyone in the area code. Don't know how anyone could fuck her to begin with. No ass. No tits. Nasty butter-face. Didn't move or make a sound in bed(though that could have been because of me calling her out on her antics every day). If a girl isn't legit a virgin or has only had sex with maybe like 3 people or less whom they were in serious relationships with, I can't touch them.

5. I feel that. I don't care if a girl is a whore or not because around here the average body count is like 15+ so that's what I settle for and what I don't know won't hurt me.

6. Don't care. My count would be way higher if I had better game. Why should I get pissy if my girl has better game than I do.

7. Is easier for women boyo