Do you brush your tongue?

Discussion in 'General' started by punkyworld, Jun 6, 2003.

?

Do you brush your tongue?

1. I always brush my tongue when I brush my teeth!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Well.. no, I just brush my teeth..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never really thought about brushing my teeth or tongue..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well? do ya'?

2. hahaaaa hell yea you better all brush that nasty tongue! dont want resin build up on that fine piece of equipment! :p :p :p :p

3. It's supposed to help your breath so why the hell not?

4. ever since i watched that infomerical for the soniccare toothbrush where they measured the degree of bad breath (yes, you can do that) for ppl that did and ppl that didn't. Trust me, its worth it.

5. Yeah, i brush mine, but the further back you brush the more chance you have of gagging yourself. I hate that shit. Ever used a tongue scraper? Very gross, but it works and takes away a bunch of that um, goo, that is the source of bad breath. yuck.

6. Yep, hate the gag reflext though. Almost puked a few times.

7. Hell, I just brush my teeth and the use some mouthwash.

8. hahahaaaaaa! ever had a very hard night of drinking and an early awakening!?!?!? seeing my roommate gag and puke in the sink was well worth it! lol, after that she had a hard time to bring herself to brush the puke out of her mouth! OH! the graffic images! god i miss college...

9. At least she made it to the sink and wasn't one of those pass out face down on the toilet seat people....

edit: and yea, i brush the tounge..

10. i jus put sum mouthwash afta brusjhing my yeeth, i can't brush my tongue, 4 sum weird reason it makes me feel sick.

11. I started brushing my tongue when I got it pierced...so now I do it all the time

12. first I rinse my mouth out w/ water...then I do a lil flossing......then i bust out the ole tooth brush and brush my teeth...then i brush my tounge....and wrap it up with some mouth wash.....

im an anal sonovabitch when it comes to teeth, smoking cigs, smokin weed, drinking coffee etc. takes its toll...plus im usually high when i do my tooth brushin' so i really zone out and get into the groove of it

13. Nah, I don't brush my tongue, IT'S GOT DREADLOCKS!!!

14. well done!! welllllllll done!

lol, I can relate to that, Im pretty anal when it comes to my mouth (hahahaa) (im so mature) and I know when im high, I just daze off & go to town on the munchers

15. I brush my tongue but I don't enjoy it. I really dig flossing, though. It feels good and it's easy to overdo if you're really high.

16. I hate flossing. My teeth are really close together and I have to work the floss down until it pops through and hits my gum and causes pain. Life would be much easier if teeth took care of themselves.

17. I always brush the tongue. It used to feel weird, but I think I've worked up a resistance. It feels quite nice now.

Hmm, I'm off to brush my teeth.

18. I brush my teeth with Jose Cuervo.......(tequila)

No actually im all into the good hygeing thing so ill brush my teeth and tongue and the roof of my mouth and even the inside of my cheeks, god knows where that fucking bacteria likes to run and hide....I'll floss maybe once or twice a week, I dont really get food stuck in there but its always nice to floss...................................

lllllllll

Bust like a BuBbBlLE

uNFATEABLE

DfDrunk

and

Highhhh

So

Fuck

Yourr

BiTch

In

Bathtub