Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you break it up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NextMillenium, Aug 29, 2012.

1. When your packing your bowl/bong/bub etc. do you break it up like you would for a joint/blunt? Or put in 1, 2, or 3 big pieces? I personally break it up small, I feel its a finer smoke.

2. ^^^ this is true...

but u preserve more trichomes when u roast a whole nug...

3. Gotta grind it up for a nice even burn. If you just throw a nug in your bowl the outside will be cashed way before you can even spark the inside.

4. [quote name='"Mackerowenie"']Gotta grind it up for a nice even burn. If you just throw a nug in your bowl the outside will be cashed way before you can even spark the inside.[/quote]

Thisss

5. Break that shit up man!

Scissors work well if you don't have a grinder.

6. I grind everything the same. Or even finer for my MFLB.

7. Break it up!

8. I usually pick it apart for a bowl. Not a lot but enough to where I can pack it

9. I grind it up..I don't push hard on my grinder, this leaves me with fuller pieces but easy to burn evenly in my bowl...if I can keep from damaging trichomes I will...I also use a poker to move my bud around when I light it up (and a help wick), so everything is burned evenly :bongin:

10. Sometimes I like just putting a whole nug in my bowl but that's not very often.

I've rolled a whole nug before too. Didn't work very well, I had to put like 4 papes on it and it still didn't really work for shit.

11. Samesies, but I try to grind finer for my Vapir N02 (another portable vape) and every once in a while I'll grind finer just for a better burn or when rolling up.

I don't see why anyone would use a whole nug thinking its better, even if you don't have a grinder using your fingers to split it up a little works.

12. grind up my bud for pipe hits, putting a nug in a bowl just seems like a waste to me, at least if its ground up i can hit the whole thing in one go without worrying about losing any

13. #14 DrGr33nThumb215, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012

I personally if it's me just smoking with a close friend, we will pack like .3 snappers and I'll take one then pack him one or something like that...

I feel breaking it down makes it burn through finer but I also feel that breaking it down takes away from the potency you take all the resin off with your fingers..

I think personally the best way is to just throw a small personal nug in there take it as a snapper your get greens everytime nice and fresh no complains and its the best of both worlds