Do you belive osama is dead?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by frosty russian, May 2, 2011.

1. Do you know who Sibel Edmonds is?

She's a famous FBI whistleblower who claims that we maintained tight relations with Bin Laden up until 9/11.

2. Really?!!

The last time we knew where he was was Tora Bora.
    They discovered his hiding site in Aug.
    Remote cameras used facial recognition and additional factors began adding up. They were not 100% sure he was still in the compound, but Obama gave the word to go ahead.
    We did not tell any foreign gov. and very few friendly forces about the mission until we were out of Pakistains airspace.
    There is a crashed helicopter - was this just imaginary?
    No country was willing to take his body. If they had, can you imagine the followers and the dissenters that would flock to the site?

You do know that Osama and a few close buddies originated the Al-quida network, then he was voted on to lead it. You can not get further up in that chain. True his value as an operative was greatly diminished after 9/11, but still, come on. :rolleyes: :smoke:

3. I don't think any one is saying there wasn't a op, there was a op, but did it include killing Osama is the question.

Bomb the site when they show up?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM3Z1lWMeRI]YouTube - The Truth About bin Laden[/ame]

5. oh i think he's dead...do i think we just killed him? no, the guys been close to death due to disease since 2001, he probably died a long time ago. and the whole situation seemed to wrap itself up all to nicely, we suddenly find him in a MANSION in an affluent neighborhood of a CITY in pakistan, after 10 years of searching under every rock how is that the hiding spot he picks? dont ya think we wouldve found him already in the house that was, and i quote " 3000 square feet" and only 100 yards from a top military academy in pakistan...doesnt really seem like a good hiding spot, then, we kill him in a place were there are NO witnesses, kill him instad of capture him ( by the way, they said he fought back, i hardly doubt he would even be CAPABLE of shooting a gun at this point) and then dump his body in the ocean? i mean im not usually one for conspiracy theories but this doesn't really make sense to me...

6. Hey does anyone else remember all the news stations broadcasting osama dying from kidney failure in 03?

7. Lol desert dialysis machine

8. They threw him down there with megatron lmaoo.

9. He is dead by the hands of the Navy Seals, it happens. Do a simple Google search with this phrase "terrorist caught in pakistan cities".

Yup, a large numberr of them are caught running around in Pakistan.
    You fail to take into account the pockets of support in the Intell, military, and gov. of Pakistan, Bin Laden got too confidant