Do you believe that tolerance breaks work?

Discussion in 'General' started by SlyStoner1, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I think so. Your thoughts?

2. Yes they do.

3. Yes. I have no where near the tolerance I had 2-7 years ago when I smoked roughly 10 blunts a day. Rarely solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. is there any doubt?

5. I just came off a 2 month break last Thursday and I get high off of 2-3 puffs of quality dank. Yes tolerance breaks work

6. Duh. Tolerance breaks work for everything.

Probably.

7. I have no tolerance for tolerance breaks. I am married to Mary-Jane and I vowed I will always keep her by my side...

"Everything is better when u are high"

8. Real tolerance breaks work. I don't believe, however, that those 2-week tolerance breaks do anything.

9. They do for me. Gonna be coming off another 2 or 3 month t break on Thursday.

My last t break I made a 1/8th last 2 weeks compared to a few days

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. yeah i can feel it the more i smoke through the days the less it works when i dont smoke for a while and smoke again a couple days later it hits me like a ton of bricks

11. Yes it works. Kind of like not jacking off for a few weeks then when you finally do its so much better and you shoot a huge load. Sent from my phone

12. If you've ever done one before you know they work, for me my first one was around a few months if I can remember, blazed up for the first time with a big group of people and ending up passing out in a hot tub... goodnight.

13. 2 weeks does it for me. my routine is 2 weeks of smoking, 2 weeks of t break.  saves me money and gets me high as a motherfucker when i smoke again. those 2 weeks off also allow me to pass drug tests. they definitely work.

14. Well, they work... but not for me. What I mean by that is I don't like t-breaks. :) 

For me, if I take a long break and then smoke, it gets me more "fucked up" (for lack of better words). I don't like becoming all inebriated from smoking, and that's what happens if I take a break. I prefer the effects of marijuana without actually getting "fucked up," I guess.  :confused_2: