Do you believe in Karma?

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjFarmer', Apr 22, 2013.

1. I was texting my friend and he was telling me about a kid that got robbed. I chuckled to myself because about 2 years ago he robbed me for a half ounce, now last night he was robbed at gun point for a QP. It's just one of those things. So do you believe in what goes around comes around?

2. Why?

That's another question for this thread, if you do then why? Anything happen that made you believe it? If you don't, why not?

3. not really... shitty people will get themselves into shitty situations down the road

4. I believe in positive and negative energy. What you put out is what you're going to get back.

If you give off positive energy, positivity will come back to you. And vice versa..

5. Hmm interesting. Care to elaborate more? Positive energy in terms of just being happy and at peace, or positive energy like how karma is? Ya know doing nice things for others and what not.

6. Both, yeah. You can do almost anything with a positive attitude, but also spreading positivity to me is the same thing as good karma pretty much except you can control it. If that makes sense..

7. So basically what you're saying is, emit positivity into the rings around you and you will receive it in return? Like a never ending loop of positivity?

8. Yes, why? Because its scientific fact and have experienced it everyday of my life. Karma, law of attraction, quantum physics, you define your reality, etc. It's all the same thing

9. That's how I like to live :smoke:

10. Your contradicting yourself then

11. This guy^ knows what's up

12. Yes I believe in Karma!
    Every time I have the chance I give some change to the beggars on the train.
    You should see the chicks I've been banging :p

13. lol how? if someone does something bad to you because they are just a shitty person then they are going to get themselves into a bad situation down the road where something happens to them then you're gonna sit there and say "hah karma got them back" when in reality they are just more prone to shitty things happening to them because they screw people over

14. I like it.

15. Yes I believe in Karma!
    Every time I have the chance I give some change to the beggars on the train.
    You should see the chicks I've been banging :p
    GOOD KARMA

16. Yeah but what about the good people who get caught up in shitty situations?

17. [quote name='"GanjFarmer610"']

Yeah but what about the good people who get caught up in shitty situations?[/quote]

To answer the thread, yes I do.

To answer your question, there is always a lesson to be learned. Making you stronger for the future

18. Very true. When I was burned for my half it taught me not to front money. So I guess yeah there is a lesson in everything I suppose.

19. [quote name='"GanjFarmer610"']

Very true. When I was burned for my half it taught me not to front money. So I guess yeah there is a lesson in everything I suppose.[/quote]

Absolutely. You can take a positive out of any situation in life.