Do you believe in God/Jesus/Bible?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 2Packed, Jun 16, 2006.

1. if you all could see and read in aramaic & hebrew the original version of the bible (s), and what it had to say about god (s!!!).

king james??? dont make me sick.

find out for yourselves. the middlemen thing...... yeah... um.... keep the connection for yourself, and then the middlemen are more allies than something between.

i dunno... its just a suggestion.

how would i vote....?

neither belief nor disbelief. belief is a dangerous thing to toy with. just look at what some people are doing with it.

ps, belief is not a requisit. ;)

2. personally i do not believe... i have seen to much messed up stuff to believe. But i do support that people have the right to practice their religion. But until someone answers my questions i will not believe.... i guess that i have a problem with having faith in something that i get no proof of.

3. I am a believer. I Love God, I Love Jesus and believe he is our savior.

I read the Bible and enjoy it. In general it's a great book. It has all the aspects of

any good book out there. Many people who down others for believing have not

read the book or have not tried it out for yourselves openly. So in a way, I view

all those who Dis religion without ever trying it in the same light as I view those who

claim pot is bad yet never tried it.

That's just me though.

4. I believe that God makes all magical things happen, he is the one that helps the seed grow into a perfect skunk for all of his people to smoke and have a blast. I also think that Jesus was a hippy, and that he had long hair and that we was divine flesh. I very much believe in Buddha and the Dalai Lama. I also believe that Lucifer, the devil was responsible for sending Aslinger to illegalize weed.

I also believe in Mary. I also hate Osama

5. im not quite sure... still too young and nieve (sp?) to understand it all

6. This is a tough question for me. I grew up in a christian family and went to church and have seen and heard crazy things. The pastor at the church I used to go to as a kid cast a demon out of someone and then a black snake came out of the persons mouth. Believe it or not, but I know that that shit did happen. I do not believe in humanism, there is nothing "divine" or anything of that nature in our bodies to give us that power. Yes, people do crazy shit and claim that they are doing it but I believe that Satan is giving them that power to decieve them. I am not for the whole main-stream christianity bull shit because true christians are some of the best friends you will find. I dont know, I figure I will come to terms with God and straighten up my life, but that day isn't today.

flame on

7. OMG that's exactly what I think. I just can't put it in words like that haha.

8. Nope. Don't believe an ounce of Christian mythology. I do however, believe, Jesus lived. But he's just like every other human being.

I have my own beliefs... closely aligned with Buddhism, but not 100%... it's just me.

9. lol, yeah, I was pretty blazed when i wrote that response. lol doudt I couldve put it in words like that also. But its a pretty solid standpoint. and it stood up in both my Philosophy and Theology classes.

10. Though its a miss quote now that i reread.....

the bible was not written by man through God. Actually, it was written by God through man. But anyway, glad you see my point! Peace brothas, TBug:D

11. Exactly!:smoking: