Do you believe in ghosts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LovingTree, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I know I do. Sometimes, when I get really high, I feel like I can almost sense the spirits near me. I'll get a cold chill, or my ear will twitch. I've never seen poltergeist activity (ones that can move objects), but i've gotten the chills and weird eeery senses. Do you believe?

2. well with all the evidence you have provided I see no way how I can dispute ghosts aren't real

:laughing: 

It's winter time and you are high. Case closed. 

4. Worst experience I ever had was at a mountain cabin in southern Colorado.  I have never been back.  I hope to never have an experience like that again.  So, yes I believe in ghosts.  

5. No, if there was any evidence at all to support it then maybe it'd be worth debating. There isn't any.

I'm not disputing or arguing for them, if anything. I think people only believe in this kind of thing if a large majority of others do. It's a conformity imo.

But yes, I have had experiences. When I was around 10, my dad sister and I, all went up to hike in Virginia. There were a lot of old abandoned lookout posts, back from the Civil War times. As I peered inside a stone window to look inside, there was a huge white spectre, hovering inside. It was really white, almost too bright, and it had a blue outline around it's cloak. I swear, it really did look like a glowing cloak. Years later, I was excited to go back when my dad said we should go for a hike. When I went back to the same post, there was nothing but leaves and trash.

You probably went to the wrong spot. Virginia is a big place?  :confused_2:

8. I believe I have seen two ghost more like a all black shadowy figure at my grandmothers when I lived there for 5 years I never been so scared in my life

9. My friend is a ghost

10. Never seen one. Don't want to.

I guess I believe in them.

11. Yo what the fuck you just ruined my high lol now I'm paranoid as fuck, my house is like over 100 years old this shit makes creepy sounds all the time x.x

12. #13 420Stitches, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013

Or yo' meemaw was having a threesome with two black dudes and you caught them sneaking out...

Think about it... 

Let's just hope it was a ghost.

13. #14 Hellion, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    [​IMG]

We need more cartoons

14. #15 420Stitches, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013

You should watch Superjail. Fucking awesome, especially while you're under the influence of something.

I was just joking. Casper is a old cartoon just like Heckle and jeckle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIpTVU3Ddlo

16. #17 Z42OM, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013

Lmfao . No . You high ass muthahfuckah .

17. Ya my house has 2 ghosts no lie.When my mom was at her first house she had "Fred" when she woke up her keys would be gone she would say "come on Fred I gotta go, take a shower and they were on her dresser. She tried telling my uncle and he told her she was full of shit. All the sudden the coffe pot, moved off the counter and was floating then dropped out of nowhere and shattered.... That's when we realized not to talk shit haha. In our current house I have seen "Mary" she is in a white dress doesn't do anything, but she creeps me out and I have only seen her right outside of my room no where else........ It's creepy af.

18. @[member="Slick_Rick"]  you high?  :smoking:

19. I 100% believe in ghosts