Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you believe any herb is worth 450$ a zip?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MiZZuRKeD, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I pickup some pretty dank buds for 300$/O and know he moved and is telling me 450$ for fire striaight from philly that "looks like it got snowed on with white hairs and some orange"

Know I know my herb, I've smoked my fair share of amazing buds, but 450$ is a large amount of money for only an oz.

I will probably only say yes if its simply crazy.

2. Personally I would never pay that much for a zip. Not even if its dank ganj taht looks like it got snowed on.

3. not if your getting dank $300

4. if it was purple,pink,looked like it was snowed on, and talked to me. anyways thats just me you should ask to like smoke a J or something and see how it is.

5. For that price, you oughtta get a blowjob with it.

Elend.

6. hahahahahhah

7. shit man the U.S. prices are going crazy

8. They are past crazy, I had someone yesterday try to charge me $500 for an oz....that was not gonna happen, even though it was some of the most fire ive smoked and seen, not gonna spend 500 on an oz...

9. honestly dude you should check the bud out it might be worth it. i've paid 500$ for Oz before and those were some of the best pickups of my life. the bud was like golden and .2 could roll a blunt and get you high.

10. I wouldn't lol. $280/cap for me. I know compared to others they're like wtf, but I'm not going to blow almost half a grand of my hard earned money on just some smoke.

11. That's pretty fucking steep for a zip, man. Especially coming from Philly, he probably gets it mad cheaper. Most I've ever paid for a zip was $400 and that was for the best batch of Silver Haze I've ever witnessed.

12. It also depends on your area and what else is around. Depending on where I'm at in georgia I can get oz's of dank for 350 and others im lucky to pay 500.

13. i could get a pound of mids for that

14. Nay.

$280 is too much, and I have to regretfully admit paying that much in the past.

$450USD is something you'd expect to pay on street corner in Jakarta.

15. If it was some fire, and I had no other good connects, then yeah, of course. That's $60/8th, which is a little pricey, especially for a whole O, but it's not too outrageous.

I wouldn't be too happy about it, but I'd pay it if I had to.

16. Dude... 60/8th...

I can get some insane weed for 55/quarter. I know, I live in Canada, but still man... 450$ an ounce? Whoever the grower is he is making like a 445$ profit.

Elend.

17. Nope, I wouldn't do it

18. Just think for $450.00 you could get a great start on some grow gear. Wouldn't be long and you could charge your dude whatever you wanted...

Always nice to turn the tables.

19. this!