do you all use your home computers for this site

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kaBLAM, Sep 12, 2009.

1. the amount of information and man hours needed to bust 1 person on here would be extremely incredible for the amount of actual product they would sieze.... they're trying to bust large ops, not mom and pops w/ 2 plants in their closet and a few outside. yes some local athorities might put foward the effort if its a known op.. but for someone that is simply growing a few plants for personal consumption i very seriously doubt they would.

2. NO, because as soon as they see that you use baking soda as a base ph adjuster and a 250watt lamp, they already know you're not a serious grower.

And not to be mean, but that plant is hardly spectacular the way you made it seem.
    You're doing a good job with what you're working with but c'mon.
    LOL There are people here with houses and rooms filled with plants.

Believe me they do.

3. one risk i know about in posting pictures on the internet is EXIF Data, if you have or own a quality camera, the Exif Data is added to each photo, which often times includes the Serial # of your camera, and if it has a warranty card, and you send it to the manufacturer, or send it back for service or repair, they can possibly track you down this way. I haven't heard of LE doing this yet, but i Imgaine it can happen.

So before i post my pics, I always convert my camera JPG's to Gif format, and GIF format strips away all exif data.

Paranoia is a good thing, and it's always best to be on the safe side.