Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Yall Milk It?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HiiP0WER, Aug 22, 2014.

1. So....

Do you 'Milk It' ?

2. You're bongs...................  :bongin:

3. I tried but I couldn't find the udders :smoking:

4. #4 Exhazer, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I load a fat bowl during some gaming. that bowl will last me a couple hours some times lol. "Milked it"

5. So this isn't the right thread to be masturbating in?

6. i never could milk a bong idk how

7. ^ Lmfaooooo dying right now

... That's what I'm saying. In another thread we figured out that stomach problems with smoking is caused by post-nasal drip and taking TOO big of hits (even though there's no such thing ;P) 

But I feel like when I milk my waterpipe I'm actually taking a hit but just stopping just short of the smoke hitting my lips.. Exhaling, then taking a real hit after the pipe is full of milk..? Yay/nay? Any ideas?

8. When it's flower
    Dabs don't get as milky and I only dab now 😕

9. Every hit is usually a milk, but I only have a small bong, so it milks up eve non small snaps.

10. So how do you milk it with bigger waterpipes? 

Do you do a straight inhale until the milk gets to your lips then block it off and do a real hit right after?

Do you puff puff puff puff inhale?

What's the Dealeo with the milkin homeeees?

11. If I have really good weed I don't milk it a lot since it will make me cough like crazy

12. itz da fukin chronicccc not sum fukin cow lol wtf u goin on bout milkin u milk a cow not da chroniccccccc :smoking:

13. #13 HiiP0WER, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    nigga we milkin that chronic up in this hizzle fa shooooooo..

Still didn't answer the question though regardless, lmfaoo..

Now. How do you milk a bigger bong properly, or do you not milk it at all?!

14. you are bongs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Big Bong Ding Dongs

16. Quit postin your ignorant hook spook shit all over the place.

17. What I do is fill my bong all the way up to my lips with smoke by doing a weak long constant suck, then take the bowl out and suck with all my might until no smoke.

18. Idk I just hit it, I pack 0.1 gram bowls, and clear in a hit.

19. Scientific piece + .2-.3 bowls  :bongin:

20. I'd rather put almonds in my bong water so I could "silk" it