Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do y'all have to go #2 before you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dobbey, Aug 2, 2020.

1. There's just something about knowing you're going to be relaxed that brings it out of ya.

A friend pointed out the fact she usually has to go #2 before she tokes, and then I started noticing it, too!

Was this just a 'thought implant' by her or is this something that happens frequently to a lot of people?

2. Yeah it doesn't make me need a shit lol, if that was the case I'd be taking a shit every 60-90 mins :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I hear ya man. I'd never get off the toilet if that were the case. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That's an addiction thing. Mainly opiates. Before you get your fix your stomach gets butterflies and you have the doo doo room service

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

5. Really??? I take them daily for chronic pain & I never have that problem lol

6. Yeah. My wife goes to a pain management clinic for chronic back pain. She takes 10mg of Lortab every 6 hours. And she has no issues with pooping. lol

7. Only thing that makes me shit like that is a nice cuppa coffee. lol This has to be top tier Billy Trolling.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. If you go without for a few days and then get handed some pills you'll be poopin

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk