Do Women Like Big Guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Raheem10, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Just out of curiosity. Whether it be slighty overweight, down right obese, big and tall naturally, or whatever.

Do you think the weight/size of a man matters to a woman? Is it better to be slim or just be yourself? Just curious. Same applies for females

Discuss

2. Well I can't speak for all women but I like my man big. Big as in tall. I love the feeling of being embraced by someone taller than me. I like someone who isn't muscular like a gorilla, but toned just enough in all the right places. A friend of mine is a chubby chaser though (yes, a lot of woman are chubby chasers). She likes the pot bellies and the chubby faces lol. It varies from girl to girl. Some girls need a man with her idea looks just to give the relationship a try, other girls don't care as long as your personality is right for them. For females, I really don't care as long as they're cute and healthy. Gotta have a cute face, cute teeth, cute curves big or small. They gotta be cute and they gotta be healthy. I'm not into downright obese, and I'm not into pencil thin anorexic, but anywhere between is alright with me.

But that Calvin Klein model from the super bowl commercial. Mmm. Goddamn. A lot of women would not mind that....mmmmhmmmm....I know I wouldn't!

3. I just browsed a whole bunch of women on a dating site and they all said their ideal partner would be athletic/slim/average. Only the clearly desperate ones said a little overweight or that its not important.

That being said, im chubby and bitches love me. Hot bitches. They love me so much they dont care that i call them bitches. Fuckin bitches.

4. Some do, some don't.

Just like everything else in the world.

5. i'd assume most women like decently-built taller men

6. I don't like big guys. Whether it be overweight or too tall. No thanks. I don't like skinny guys either. I know some girls don't mind though. I've seen some really weird couples where the girl could do much better.

7. i am 6'3 226lbs (not muscly, not fat) i find i can get girls aright if i seek them out, but they never really try to seek me out :/

8. #8 Stormy Sea, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    Depends. There's a line.

Too big and they smell like fucking disgusting ass sweat all the time, so you never want to touch them because you're wondering how long it's been since they've taken a shower and whether or not you'll be able to find their dick under their protective tummy flap.

I don't mind slightly chubby guys, though, especially if they have facial hair. By slightly chubby I mean around this guy's size haha.

(Only slightly chubby person I could find. Do NOT google 'fat people' cause that shit can be scarring.)

As for big in a muscular/height sort of way, I think guys that work out are pretty fucking sexy. They're not really the most comfortable to snuggle up with, but.. worth it.

9. Hey,what's up?

You from out of town?

;)

10. Well I'm 5"8 and I have no luck with ladies sooooo.

11. Spending on how tall you are, I would say up to 250lb.

Like if you're really tall. 6'3ish 250 is okay. Then I guess it goes down by increments of 10 to 15lbs for every inch.

Ive totally had crushes on chubby guys. But chubby in the sense of if they lost 25lbs, they would be average to skinny.

12. I've been chubby all of my life and I've never had any trouble with the ladies. They love my big, brown,"puppy dog" eyes. They love my eyes and the fact that I'm myself and I listen to them.

13. If I was filling out a form where I am describing who I ideally picture myself dating then I'm not going to describe a fat guy.

But, in practice, I've met a few totally amazing fat guys who I have felt attracted to.

A lot of fat girls I know gravitate (sorry) towards fat guys.

14. Im 5'8 185 pounds. Am i average ? ................................naw i dont think so

15. I do,my husband is kinda a big guy. I've pretty much always dated chubbier guys. Maybe because I'm chubby too I'm more comfortable with people I don't think are judging me which makes them more attractive to me? Idk but I know that to me my husband is sexy and definitely doesn't smell lol.

BTW why are people on here always saying fat people smell? If you come across someone that just got off work they aren't gonna smell like roses no matter how much they weigh. Anyone with bad hygiene is gonna smell. Lol

16. I like guys with big rep bars

17. Like other people said, it depends on the person.

I have a thing for bigger guys as in taller, but I don't actually care about if they're really fit or not. As long as the guy isn't super skinny or overweight/obese then it's fine. I feel like because I'm not super thin (and don't really desire to be) and/or fit, it wouldn't make sense to expect the guy to be.

Just be healthy and confident. Rock what you got.

18. yeah you're fat.

19. 6'3, 226? Uh, no.

20. yeah i used to be 6'4" 220 and i was fat. so yes.