Do we have to get rid of the whole thing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by groundcontrol, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Were I live its annoying to get bud, like have to make sure your dealers good a day ahead which drives me crazy. my friend has a plant and its just flowering and I want to know is there any way to trim the plant so it will keep growing all year, his mom lets him grow in her green house if we give her some once in a while (talk about bad parents but I could care less)

2. You could always try revegging.

3. start a perpetual harvest of only a few plants, so you always have smoke, just take a few clones every few weeks and veg them for a few weeks and then flower, and just keep the thing going. im working on a mirco sog so that once its filled to its full capacity i will have a continuouis supply of smoke.

4. doesnt sound like bad parents to me. sounds like really good parents actualy. what would you rather have your kid do be scoring off drug dealers and sketchy people or growing his own?

5. Just clone it, reveg the clone and then make several clones from it. Flower some and veg some ready for flower. Just never flower them all and you should be good all year.

6. agreed.... freedom of choice is one of the best things you could provide for your children...

7. Whatever, not my problem anyway but so cloning is the best way to go?

8. yeah definaltly