Do vaporizers use less weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chirf, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I heard that you only need half as much weed in a vap to get the same results, apparently because of how it only bakes it, but you can still smoke the weed after?

Is any of this true? I'm getting a Magic Flight Launch Box soon and it would be amazing if it took less weed to get me high with it lol I'd be saving money in the long run.

Also, I heard you can smoke the remains and still get a good amount of THC from it lol

2. Yeah, you save a whole lot of weed with vapes. I don't know about smoking the vaped weed, though, I doubt it'll get you high since its completely charred by the time you finish. If you pack a big enough trench you'll get super baked.

3. I have a MFLB too and it conserves bud very well. I get high throughout the day maybe 2-5 times and it uses way less than any other method I've tried. An O lasted me since 2 weeks before Christmas and that is staying high and smoking others out at a couple parties with pretty big Jays. Still have about a gram left and that will last another few days if I decide to conserve.

If you just casually toke on weekends or a little at night or something a quarter of potent weed could easily last 1-3 months with the MFLB. I use it every day...it's great!

4. A good vape will use less weed. A shitty one (like those $30 block ones) is likely to feel wasteful.