Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do vaporizers save weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrueBlue99, Feb 18, 2010.

1. #1 TrueBlue99, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    alright i ordered a vaporizer(volcano style) on sunday
    and im just wondering if it saves u more weed compared 2 joints bongs ect?

cuz i have a friend that has a vape and he said it saves him a grip of weed

so is this true??

:smoking:

2. #2 sublime182, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    No doubt, of course man

Ive read on here you only need to vape like .1g to get very high

This is the order of methods of smoking that get you the highest for the smallest amount of weed (imo)

Vape, waterfall bong, bong, spoon, blunt, joint

Dont get me wrong, I love joints and I get ripped off them all the time, but I just think it wastes weed since it is constantly burning (all the smoke that comes off the burning end could be inside your lungs but it is flying away into the atmosphere)

3. It sure does. I remember first time I did weed I vaped it. I ended up vaping about .5g of weed, because being the newbie that I was I wasn't feeling anything instantly so I kept doing hit after hit. I was so torched it was ridiculous, I'm still yet to be that high again since then.

4. Not only do you save more weed with a vape but you also save your lungs...but only burning the THC and no plant matter you cut down on a lot of the harsher things entering your lungs (I wont go into detail) but Im definitely jealous have fun with the cano man

5. Yes, you save weed with the initial use, plus you can save up the vaped bud and use it.

6. yeah man. i can get 4-5 bagfulls of .1g of bud. i usually get 4-5 hits off each bag

7. yeah you deff save weed. it burns really slow and you can take long drags if you gotta whip. but i feel that the high is different from vapes to bongs

8. As everyone else has said, you can save TONS of green this way. On top of that, after the bud has been vaped you can save it and use it for edibles :).

So vapes are awesome because:

a) Save green
    b) Save lungs
    c) Save vaped green for edibles :D

Enjoy your volcano man...my Arizer Extreme-Q should be here tomorrow...cant wait!!

9. wait, how exactly could you use the vaped bud for edibles? doesn't the vaporizer extract all of the THC? i dont know a whole bunch about vaporizers OR edibles to tell the truth, so could somebody fill me in?

10. does the tin man have a sheet metal cock ??

11. One of the funniest things I have ever read lol + rep for sure

Basically the same process...you never completely get ALL the thc...it would take a lot more weed to make the edibles from vaped weed then if you just grind it up... hope that makes sense. Its just what people due to maximize the shit they buy

12. you gotta love the trailer park boys^^

13. #13 abnormldood, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    This is just a theory but I believe that it's due to the fact that the vape uses up most of the THC(probably close to 99% with high-end vapes) but smoking and cooking use up mostly cannibinoids, so they sort of go hand in hand.

14. You need like a little pinch of middies to get high with a good vape. If your gonne get one get a box vape with a whip, its the easiest one, its small, and you can leave it one without hitting it for awhile.

15. Like everyone else has said, vapes definitely do save weed. I can get pretty high on less than .1 grams of decent weed. If I don't share it all away, an eighth feels like it lasts me forever.

16. I never noticed an 1/8 lasting longer with my vape, But when i got halfs of some dank ireaally noticed how much vapes save