Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do ur parents know u smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jc88, Mar 21, 2006.

1. my dad tokes everday but im not about to ask him to smoke me out

2. yep dad knows and smokes too. mom knows and doesnt care and theres nothing she can do cuz im living with dad

3. its unspoken between me and my parents, but ive been caught so many times, they would be stupid to think ive stopped. =/

4. They have caught me a few times in the last couple of months, but right now I don't know if they do, I'm pretty sure they do though, atleast my mom anyway.

5. my mom does but i live with my grandma

6. parents know, care, and dont do nething about it.

7. nope...I'm never going to let them know either, that would be BAD. And I mean BAD. My parents are completely against anything like this.

8. I've been smoking since I was 15 and my parents found out when I was 19.. my dad didn't really care, he used to grow plants on his farm, hell he unwittingly supplied my grow light. My mom cared, still does, a whole lot, but she thinks I'm an alcoholic so that keeps her off the weed issue. I've been living on my own for too long for them to have any say in the matter. I know my mom wishes I didn't smoke weed, but I wish she didn't smoke cigarettes. I've told her that I'd quit smoking weed if she quit smoking cigarettes. She still does a pack and a half a day and I don't think she's healthy... at least weed won't take your parents away from you eventually like cigarettes.

9. my mom knows i smoke and so does my dad and they dont give a rats a$$ . always ask my mom for money for sacks. i can just sit around and smoke and no one cares. i am living the american dream

10. My parents know/have known sense they caught me when I was 13, I told them I quit and I think they acually beleived me till around 18 when I told them. They havent said anything to be about it really sense then, somone told my little sister I smoke (wasnt real happy about that) so basicly my whole family knows heh.

11. Yes they do.

I was introduced to weed by my father, Which he didnt introduce me to it tho.

Since i was very very young 2-4, He would have weed by me. By the time i was 6 i remeber more. By the time i was 7 I have memories of picking up his sack to get to the scicors to use them in his stash box. By the time i was 8, I went through D.A.R.E in school, Drugs awaraness something education. So i learned what it was, I went home, Went to his stash box in the living room, And seen his bag of weed.

Checked it out, didnt smoke it.

I was close to 9.

I remeber by 9 i took some of his stash and smoked it.

Took and smoke his shit till i was like 11. When i took like a full ounce.

Well my older brother taught me how to do it, He was using me to get weed for him and i get a tiny bit of what i take.

So he told me my pops cant prove we do it or something, He dosent know we do it, Jus take it and leave he thinks he lost it somewhere. I took ti as he dosent care if we take it.

Well i was young and dumb, I found a full ounce, I guess of some really dank killer weed, And about a quater ounce of roaches underneath the buds.

Instead of taking the whole bag. I opened it, Took all the nugs and green, And left him the roaches.

Later that night my ma seemed real weird towards me and told me whats up. I said i flushed it down the toilet lol

Even tho by that time i was deep into gang banging.

12. after the third time being caught i explaned that its my choice, told them my reasoning, and wow.... they understood:confused: i really didnt see that coming. they dont approve but do understand.

13. My mom is an odd one. She knows, and at times she wants to be the 'cool mom' and ask me questions about it and stuff. If I answer, she gets all teary eyed... "my baby is doing this sorta thing.. blah blah blah."

...let me point out she was once a huge pot head. She just doesnt make sense.

My dad has no clue. Im gonna keep it that way........