Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do u like smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovenweed420, Nov 29, 2011.

1. yo man i love smoking and getting high. smoke cigarette so i guess that it, but i started smoking cigarette after smoking the herb for a good 2 years???

2. I prefer water-filtered smoking rather than joints, blunts, or pipes. My lungs are very sensitive and it hurts a LOT to smoke non-filtered things. But other than that I love smoking, it's so much fun to light it and have fun with the smoke :bongin:

3. I love smoking as much as the high. The 1st couple times I had to bear the smoking to get high, but now I love every part of it

4. yes i love smoking. my lightbulb vape gives off no smell and gets me so much higher, but i haven't used it in weeks cuz its just not worth it for me. except the one time i had mids, cuz i dont want to smoke that. for me, the flavor of the smoke is delicious and the hot smoke feels good in my lungs. especially after you exhale, the aftertaste is just great. its part of the experience imo...

5. ya obviously most people that would be on GRASSCITY would not really ENJOY smoking...

congratulations lovenweed420
    [There may be downsides to weed(depending on if it bothers you), but that doesnt mean you don't have to enjoy it]

6. I perfer the smoking method so yes.

7. No but I love vaginas...does that count?