Do u kiss everyone u fuçk?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryNMe, Mar 24, 2013.

1. This, but with more foreplay and kissing. Even if I ain't into them like that. As a wise man once said, "We could never be in love but we can play pretend."

2. thats kind of messed up man feelings should be there even if you bbc.co intend on being with them forever.... sex is a bonding expert not just physically bbc.co ut emotionally as well.. come on boys grow up into well respected men damn.....

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

3. No definitely not. Some situations it'd be weird. You don't kiss masters or mistresses unless told to.

4. I've kissed 6 of the 7 girls I've fucked. The one that didn't get kissed was ugly lol

5. I think you pretty much nailed it. Somehow kissing is very intimate and a real bonding kind of thing where sex can be like 'lets use each other to get off'.

6. Can't remember.

7. No not all, some have had that nasty drunk breath.
    A few girls requested no kissing also, they were all in a relationship so I guess it made them feel better?

8. Usually but not always

9. I have had so many male friends and acquaintances steal kisses from me or try to kiss me, but I had no fucking clue that was their intent so kissing honestly freaks me the fuck out. Like I have no idea how to do it but I'm also terrified of messing up but also think about the countless bad experiences of people pretty much forcing that shit on me, so that's a no. I definitely *want* to and I get really strong urges to kiss people, but I just can't do it..I'll do pretty much anything else though.

10. I kiss before, while fucking and after.

If he don't kiss he prob gay.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yea I kiss my husband while we making love. I can't control what I do most times during. Also bite as well lol because the sex feels so good tbh!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Nope.

Some of the girls I've fucked were not very attractive in the face lol.