Do u kiss everyone u fuçk?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryNMe, Mar 24, 2013.

1. .... Is she a good kisser tho? and my friend snapped and said: Do u think I kiss every girl I fuck?? What the fuck do u think I am??
    It was weird... the tone was very serious. Was he joking? I'll never know.
    But it definitely got me thinking.

2. P.S.. hookers dont like to be kissed.

3. #3 SassyMelassy, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    I haven't kissed every guy I've fucked. In every case, that should have been a huge indicator that I probably shouldn't even be fucking them, but it is what it is. I learned how to separate sex and emotion, and for me, kissing is more of an emotional thing, even though it's physical. It's an intimacy I don't like to share with someone I don't care about.

edit: And yes, I do realize how backwards that is, that I can fuck someone I don't care about, but not kiss... but like I said, it is what it is. I am what I am. :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah I've kissed everyone that I've fucked, it's part of the moment for me

5. Man, me too...
    Though sometimes it has felt forced.. Thats what got me thinking... Maybe some girls dont like to be kissed??? SassyMelassy seconded that hahah

6. Haha, too funny, only if the bitch is sexy. ;)

7. U must be European;)

8. Nope. Definitely not.
    I'm of the American variety.

9. They like to charge extra.

I have not kissed everyone I have had coitus with. Blame it on the fact that I adore the heat of the moment, and if it leads there, situation is right, I'm taking it.

10. American woman!! Mama let me be!!

11. Damn right. I don't think I could ever fuck someone without kissing them.. Cause if you can't kiss them, then why the fuck would you fuck them? Lol

12. thats the same thing i said! Kissing is how u get things started...

13. Yeah I do, I think it'd be a little weird to fuck someone without kissing them, I mean that's kinda how you lead in to sex. Unless it's some really rough aggressive sex and you just need to put that bitch in her place :cool:

14. I wont kiss a girl whos been suckin down cigs all night with a nasty mouth like a ashtray, but ill fuck her. So no i havent kissed every girl ive been with.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. hahaha word... I did that once with my girl.. but she was my gf and I had secretly promised myself I wouldnt kiss her that whole night...
    She proceeded to wet the sheets and shake nicely during an orgasm and grabbed my neck. And kissed me. I failed...

But I will say.. A girl holding your neck during orgasm is probably as dangerous as a woman who is giving birth holding your hand.

16. tobacco breath having chicks are disgusting

17. No because I like to fuck her dry

18. Yes ive kissed everyone I've ever given my dick

19. before or after giving her the D?

20. i actually dated this girl for a couple months (go figure) that didn't like kissing. it was very, very weird. everything else about her was perfect, perfect 10 no doubt, she even played more video games then me.

anyway, she would only do like this awkward peck on the lips and that's it. so when things got hot n' sweaty in the sheets - instead of kissing, she would just bite me instead. which was kinda hot at first but it's just weird to me that someone can't like kissing with someone. i guess apparently her ex ruined it for her cos he'd stick his tounge down her throat. which im not into either cos im not 12. but i actually admire when a girl can kiss well and she didn't even give it a chance cos of some other dude. :l