Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do u have a steady dealer for shrooms

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by j man74, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering whats the prices for shrooms where u live , and if anyone has a steady dealer where they get shrooms from once in a while.

2. $30-35 /8th....can only get them once in a while

3. i get them for $25/8th...get them w/e i want so im set

4. $20-25 an 8th, and i wish i had a steady hook, but when they do come around its like christmas.

5. i never really done em..... but i can get em for like $160 an Ounce

6. Wheres the shroom website/forum? I woundnt mind cultivating some of that.

7. ^ Check out shroomery.org

Well.. I could call some people and probably get ahold of some shrooms.. It would probably cost me 40 an 1/8th though!

8. yea ive done shrooms a few times but they are always extremely hard to find and very expensive, like 40 an 8th so i just say fuck that, when you can trip for cheap as hell with some acid, tho i hardly ever trip anyway

9. Shrooms come in waves. Just gotta be lucky enough to get \'em when they come through.

10. Yeah, shrooms have been around me too often, actually. Not too long ago I ate 1/4 and only had a mild trip. I think that tolerance may have been a factor, but it had been a few weeks since I had shroomed. I still think I should have tripped harder from that 1/4.

Oh, yeah, $50 for that 1/4.

11. Yup, same here. Last time (actually, the only time) I knew where to get any I was pregnant. What a bummer. So, I\'ve never done shrooms.

I\'ve always wanted to, though!

12. shrooms are supposed to be 25-30 for an 8th.... and acid fuck you up, it stays in your brain for life and u will get acid attacks where u get high out of nowhere.

13. Acid doesn\'t stay in your brain for life. Small amounts stay in your body for a long time, but it doesn\'t stay in your brain for life. Also, \'acid attacks\' as you call them, are more like mild acid flashbacks. They\'re not nearly as intense as a full-on acid trip, no matter what your DARE officer told you.

14. I can get em for $20-$40 an 8th lots of differant kinds around here but they come and go thats just how shrooms work unless you know someone whos growin em

15. Hey,

Yea I have a steady Mushroom dealer. He used to sell bud, but said fuck that and only sells Mushrooms now. $35 1/8th. He gets like 2 ounces every saturday night, but you gotta buy \'em quick because they\'re usually gone by sunday afternoon. We went to school together, and have known each other a long itme, so he always hooks me up when I come through. Peace.

-Timmy

16. I can get shrooms for as low as $30/8th. Kinda tricky to get sometimes tho.

17. hahah that sucks, yes I have a steady hookup , 20 bucks an 8th, AND you only need half an 8th of these beasty fuckers to do you in

18. CAN YOU SAY \"RIP OFF\"

19. yeah hempress isnt it surprising that we live in a place that grows shrooms easily but they are such a pain in the ass to get...

20. whenever i want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.