Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do they smell it? >.<

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a fallin tree, Feb 5, 2012.

1. So I am starting to worry about something.. Everyday when I go to smoke, I go down the basement stairs, out the door, along the side of the house and I get in my "smoke spot" And light up. Then I walk back up stairs.. Not thinking I smell like weed because I don't smell any.

So my question is.. Do I smell like weed?! If I smoke outside or in a garage, am I going to smell like it?!

2. What are you smoking out of? How much?

Can wear a jacket and hang it when you enter if you need to.

3. your breath and mouth/face smell like weed for sure and if you use a joint or touch the weed a lot your hands will also smell. Also maybe your clothes if your in a small area and the smoke makes contact with them

4. yes, you smell for about 10 min after smoking if you dont use gum.

5. Yea, your finger tips from pushing down the bowl will, also your neck region, and breath will smell. My ex could always tell if I was high by smelling my neck, even if I put cologne on. Good thing I tossed that bitch :smoking:

6. No I doubt they smell it. If you're really that concerned make a spoof.

7. If you're smoking a jay or a blunt they will smell it.

8. i can't smell you through a computer, sorry.

9. Its possible to smell inside if you smoke near your house

10. yup.. As stated before, fingers and mouth deff.. probably upper body too.. When I lived at home I always wore a shirt over my regulat shirt I could take off.. I'd also smoke somewhere there's no wind (garage) to prevent smoke from blowing on me. I'd usually have food and gum around to deal with my breath.. For your hands, maybe carry a little alcohol hand sanatizer? Do all that and change your shirt and you should be good..

If you're super paranoid buy a ozone generator and run it for 5 mins on you.. try not to breath too much in though :p

11. I'm not "really that concerned."

12. Very cool.

13. Took my ex to check out a new place yesterday and waited 15-20 minutes in the car for him. He came back (walked a good hundred yards through the cold night air to get to the car) and he absolutely REEKED of pot. He then confirmed that he had smoked a bowl with the guys to make a good first impression.

So yes, I'm guessing you'll be pretty smelly, at least for a little while.

14. Yep, you reek man. Your dad notices it but your mother doesn't. Your dad doesn't mind and that is why he doesn't say anything.

I say you go offer to smoke him up, he won't refuse.

15. depends on how stinky the bud is your smoking. smoke some fruity shit and ur good, smoke some skunky diesel and you better air out like a mother fucker

16. Trust me, you will smell after lighting up. The smell of marijuana you will lose quick. The smell of the fact you just burnt up will not fade away so quick.

Just remember one key rule when trying to keep on the down low. Your body (nose rather) will adjust to the smell around you so you don't notice it anymore. Others, however, will notice it as it is a new scent to them.

Try lighting up while wearing mad clothing...then change real quick. You will still smell..but much less.

17. When you're high it turns off receptors in your brain for smelling it. You will not be able to smell it.

18. Its totally different smoking in a car and outside. When your in a car, your basically "soaking" your clothes in smoke. When your outside, you blow the smoke and maybe a little will breeze on your clothes.

19. I dunno man.. I dated a girl in highschool, she was one of those ''pot is as addictive as heroin and will fucking killyou'' types.. I'd get high in the forest behind the school once a week ans she'd always notice straight away. I always dreaded the words ''Are you high?!!!!!''. I miss her. Oh wells, now I can toke in peace.