Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do they make pens that can be used to smoke weed instead of concentrates.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Burning J 420, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Like a vape pen for bud.

2. I think so, just google "dry herb vaporizer pen" or some shit like that and youll find somethin

3. that won't return very many reliable sources. You won't find a god dry herb vape on search engines, unless you dig deep, cause I haven't found one.

#RedEyeClub

4. I've heard the arizer solo is good but I've heard it almost burns the bud a bit and that renders it pointless.

#RedEyeClub

5. yea but as far as i remember the ones that do weed and concentrates cost more sadly i dont know why so many only do concentrates shit dont make no sense to me

6. Gpen just released a dry herb vape pen. $99.95

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Go check out my post in the vaporizer thread. I don't wanna type it all again haha

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

9. Pax is probably the only good vape for herb.

10. Is it this?

[​IMG]

11. #11 tenshuu, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    [quote name="RedEyeCEO" post="19054396" timestamp="1385503926"]I've heard the arizer solo is good but I've heard it almost burns the bud a bit and that renders it pointless. #RedEyeClub[/quote]The arizer solo is definitely not even remotely complained about when it comes to burning bud - also the Solo is definitely not a vape pen. It's a portable vape about the size of a red bull can with a thick glass straw.For a portable vape if you're looking for ultimate vapor quality and dry herb conservation with a little sacrifice in discreetness, check out the arizer solo. Another option that may be best of both worlds is the ascent, if time improves quality control up a little.
    I will give one very strong credit towards the PAX. It's extremely discreet, stylish, and easily pocketable. Due to the style of the heating chamber, you will waste some herb, not always an awful tradeoff depending on your supply situation. Flavor quality is hands down with the all glass path of the arizer solo though, IMO beats a good handful of tabletop vapes in vapor qualitySent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's the snoop dog edition but yes. There is also a plain one

13. #13 shaddytheman, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Finally, a much more cheaper and healthier alternative. 

14. Yep, I'm gonna get one as soon as I can

16. </blockquote>
    I'm pretty sure it costs the same, $99.95. But the package also includes lots of other stuff. Go check it out on grencoscience.com

17. Does it have a charge or a battery?

18. Yeah as far as I know it's a battery. It works like an ecig. There's the tank that you put your herb in, then something goes over that and then put the mouthpiece on

19. Nice it'll be a perfect thing to bring to school, when smoking with homies at the park haha.

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385528252.357021.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385528266.141837.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385528277.342189.jpg

This is what all comes with it, btw