Do they know?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePlunga, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #1 ThePlunga, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    Hey, whats up grasscity. Been browsing this place awhile and just started posting a few days ago.

*Yes I'm 18. Yes I live with my parents. I just graduated going to college this fall semester.

Anyways, I just get done chilling after work(got off a little early tonight) and I get a call from my buddy and I have to take some stuff over to him and he's like "I need my stuff." This is because he left some stuff in my car. So I go over and give it to him right, and then go home and my dad is all grillin me on shit.

Ok, so what happened was I got home and was talking to my dad. I asked him if he had managed to unlock my room door because earlier today I accidentally locked it shut and it doesn't have a slot for a key. Anyways he said yes and I was like sweet. So I walk down to my room and hes like why where you burning matches in the house, and points to some matches I left. The matches were all in the book and I had merely lit all the tops of them at once because I was bored earlier in the day. Then he asked me what this was, and he picks up a lill pile of small stems and seeds. Not many of them but some. I say its just some shit, trash from dirty stuff I moved from the old house. Total BS, and I won't insult my dad by saying I think he believed it. Then he left and I haven't talked to him since. He didn't seem upset, but I don't know how to read him sense I don't really talk to my parents much and I dont ever see him mad. Ever. Frustrated maybe.. a couple of times. So I don't know whether or not I should take from this that he is calm and doesn't care or if he is really pissed/mad/dissapointed or what. I mean if he brings it up Ill educate him and try to show him that most popular beliefs about MJ aren't accurate in the least.

edit. Was kinda stoned when i came home but I wasn't that noticeable(thank you clear eyes).

2. He knows and you are losing even more trust by lying bout it!

3. Completely true.

And do they know what? If your dad knows they were seeds and stems that were by that matchbook? I'm pretty sure you admitted yourself he knows it was weed, whats your question?

4. just be a man about it, step up and tell him bro. i was scared shitless to tell my parents at first until they caught me red handed once, and they dont neccissarily like it but we come to terms about it even though they dont agree. just sit down with him, get it all off your chest, and he'll probably respect you reguardless for being honest about it

5. Seeds and stems weren't near the matchbook. To be honest the matchbook wasn't ever used for the MJ. I woulda been more direct with him last night but I don't know if my mom knows and she was in the other room. She's kinda neurotic and a little bit crazy. I know a lot of times if my dad finds out things it stays between us, but I can't be sure about this. Although I don't really know either ones stance on MJ, since it's never actually came up.