Do they know I smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze4Dayyz, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Ok, so I am starting to think my parents know I blaze and I want to know what you guys think. I have been smoking for the past year and recently (Last 2 months) started doing it almost everyday. These are the reason that lead me to believe they know but I am not sure.

1) My friend and I got super nuked one night and then we were walking up the stairs laughing our ass' off and my sister walked by, then at dinner my sister said infront of my parents "Why were you guys laughing a bunch last night? Also when I went into the kitchen there were crums all over the place and all the food was gone" Later that night I went into my room and light a match (for no reason at all) then my dad asks me "Why does it smell like smoke in here?" I just said that I light a match because I felt like it and then he said "I don't need to be concerned about you smoking pot do I?"

2) My parents know that like all of my friends smoke.

3) I snuck out of this door in the back of my house to smoke and then my dad somehow found out and asked my why I was going out back there in the middle of the night. He caught me off guard and I just said I thought I heard a coyote and went out there to check out what was going on. He then told me that it seemed suspicious.

4) I accidentally left my window open after I smoked in my room (I never have a window open, especially when it's 40 degrees out) and then my dad saw and asked me why. I just said I was letting fresh air in and then all he could say was "hmmm"

5) My dad came in my room and started smelling the air and then he said something smells weird. (I had opened up my bud a little earlier in my room.)

6) When I smoke I usually do it in my room because now going out the back door is not an option. I think he knows because he just told me I need to leave my door open (making it impossible for me to smoke weed) so that hot air could get in my room. But, I have always kept my door closed whenever i went to bed.

What do you guys think?
    Thanks.

2. Oh, they're onto you...Time to head for the hills.:cool:

3. dont smoke in ur room, dont smoke weed when ur parents are around. simple

4. They know but they keeping it on the dl until the catch you then they goin to unleashed they're anger on you because you didnt tell them yourself...lol jk iono

5. When I smoke in my room I use a sploof, blow all the smoke out the window, and spray fabreeze afterwards. And when I smoke in my room its when they are asleep.

Also they know that my 21 year old sister blazes and they are fine with it but idk if they would be ok with me.

6. oH THEY KNOW.

7. Strike your father across the face several times and tell him not to go in your room. you've got to be a badder kid if you want your dad to stop getting all up on your shit. If he comes in to your room and starts sniffing around set fire to the staircase or commit crime and shit. for reelz.

8. Word. Def what I needa do.

9. Man.... they may have been born at night, but they weren't born last night....

don't smoke in your room, :rolleyes: like, why? Find a friends house to smoke at, go outside when you're alone....

its really not that hard. Anyway you're 18 I hope, they shouldn't really mind that much. Just don't let them know you even have it in the house...

10. #11 Omega369, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    I'm 21, is your sister hot?

11. Idk it's just super chill to smoke in my room because I can watch TV and shit while i blaze. I also dont have to leave my room which is nice and they can probably hear me if I go outside.

12. nah hes not 18 son :smoking: