Do these Trichomes Look Ready ? HI-RES PICTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dado, Jun 13, 2012.

1. There just starting to turn brownish in a few areas, but for the most part they appear to be clear to cloudy, What do members think ?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Redtr4, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    Yes pick it. I harvest when only a couple of trichomes are coloring. This one is ripe. I don't even wait quite that long but your good.

Here is an image I found here which is from the book above. Thanks Darkritual.

http://i50.tinypic.com/fc2vti.png

3. I've seen this ( or something similar) , but it's hard for me to distinguish between clear and becoming "milky".

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. your clue is the ones that are turning color. They start clear then go milky and then turn amber. When you start seeing amber then your near the end of the harvest window.

5. the real question is, do you want a soaring more of a heady high, or a narcotic stoney ass down with the couch high lol

6. That is the question. At this point he is heading towards the couch lock.....lol

7. yea, if he lets it go a little longer it will be one of those high's where you cant fucking move, even if you need to lol

8. Every sample I took (about 5) from different areas of the plant, to check out the trichomes were about the same percentage of amber, ...so with all these great responses, I will stop the lights and start the drying, first I will flush a few times to try and remove as much of the nutes as possible.

Thanks !!!

9. As long as that's the coverage all over the plant I'd say you're just about good, barring personal preference. Though from the picture that's a sugar leaf which start developing trichomes earlier than the flowers and will tend to have more advanced trichs in my experience.

10. Dado next time flush sooner. Flushing about 10 days before harvest is ideal if in soil. In other words when you see them going from clear to milky white.